Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4003507;
    No, that's exactly what I mean. What lead has ever yelled this loudly about choosing one of the F2? Going to the point to say that the F2 almost got booted early. It smacks of everything she's saying being planted. But I know people disagree with me. That's cool but I'm convinced she's not with Roberto unless TPTB have lost their minds. We'll see.
    Didn't Deanna ,during her season, really try to do some last ditch leaking about picking Jesse because people would be so shocked that he was F1?

I know I was floored.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4003559;
    This season is definitely confusing. It seems to me that on their early dates Chris seemed a bit nervous and unsure but after he gave Ali that bracelet in Portugal, it's like he's a changed man. He's not nervous anymore, the kisses aren't awkward... he talks to her with so much authority and confidence. Ali & Chris seemed to have an awesome connection on their FD and their relationship seemed to grow leaps and bounds. Ali had her FD w/RM before CL. It'll be interesting to see how ALi interacts with RM now that she had that awesome date with CL... and if anything has changed.
    That's a very good point, Chicagoowl. There seemed to be something going on between them at the RC when she gave him a rose. I guess we'll have to see how it all plays out which I love no matter how much I want to guess.

FORT Fogey

about CH...

I noticed that when he spoke with her before the rose ceremony :

Ali: I have high hopes right now that my futur husband is right here
    BIG SILENCE
    CH: me too (deep look in ali's eyes)

the me too was very intense. I do not know if it was confort from CH but I have this feeling that CH wanted to remind ali about how she felt with one of the guys and Frank was definitely not the right one

he pointed out if she was angry that frank left OR because what frank did. I think it was both but mostly because it is never easy to be rejected no matter how it was done.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4002771;
    that's funny.... I'm curious what males thought about when he was telling ali his feelings did they say anything about that?
    The general consensus was he was not making enough eye contact. He would look at her but most of the time when he was saying the words, he looked past her or looked down. They all found it hard to understand him and felt he wasn't really into the date at all.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4003761;
    The general consensus was he was not making enough eye contact. He would look at her but most of the time when he was saying the words, he looked past her or looked down. They all found it hard to understand him and felt he wasn't really into the date at all.
    He was looking her dead in her eyes when he said those words. I guess they miss the looks in the helicopter too.

FORT Fogey

this face is a face of a woman very much in love....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4003782;
    this face is a face of a woman very much in love....

Yes tis! games over.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4003492;
    Well then I guess I am crazy to, because this is what I saw as well.
    Okay i have a question, where did you see the cooling off with Roberto. Ali kissed Roberto more than she did Chris, She dress to the 9zzzzzz for Roberto,remember tha low cut dress she had on,and what did she have on durng Chris's dinner date part some baggy slacks(exceptthey were not really slacks and that horizonal white and blue sorta vest type (i honestly coudnot describe the very loose kindalayover shirt. ,we see her get kinda nervous well a little but Roberto stop her nervousness in her tracks. she was undressing Roberto, i think she first trying to unhook his mic,but she still was helping him with his shirt off.and imo i think they would have shown Ali undressing Chris ,but i also thought that would have shown Frank dad saying that he was not ready for getting engaged, or marrying too so go figure on the edit.I really like Chris but i just do not get where ppl have said that were saying that they saw ali and Rob cooling off. I will say poor Roberto he was sweating like there was no tomorrow. Can someone tell me where they saw
    Rob and Ali cooling off.?????????????

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;4003961;
    Okay i have a question, where did you see the cooling off with Roberto. Ali kissed Roberto more than she did Chris, She dress to the 9zzzzzz for Roberto,remember tha low cut dress she had on,and what did she have on durng Chris's dinner date part some baggy slacks(exceptthey were not really slacks and that horizonal white and blue sorta vest type (i honestly coudnot describe the very loose kindalayover shirt. ,we see her get kinda nervous well a little but Roberto stop her nervousness in her tracks. she was undressing Roberto, i think she first trying to unhook his mic,but she still was helping him with his shirt off.and imo i think they would have shown Ali undressing Chris ,but i also thought that would have shown Frank dad saying that he was not ready for getting engaged, or marrying too so go figure on the edit.I really like Chris but i just do not get where ppl have said that were saying that they saw ali and Rob cooling off. I will say poor Roberto he was sweating like there was no tomorrow. Can someone tell me where they saw
    And Trista wore her glasses and sweats on her last date with Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;4003961;

This something I've been wondering too. What I've seen, I don't see them cooling off any time soon. I could always be wrong.