Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4003465;
    It makes no sense. Add to those two examples, she basically asks Chris what they want to do for their first date

The underlined is weird too because now Ali has said she almost let Chris go early or something to that affect.
    It makes me wonder if Ali was teasing Chris with that comment, Luvvy.

Another thing that has me questioning Chris being f3 or 2 is when Chris is carrying Ali in the water and she's making out with him. She was the aggressor here so could have chosen to look around or even talk to him but didn't. I know she does make out with Roberto but chose not to in that same situation (at least the part we saw) and it doesn't fit with those who says Ali's just being polite with CL. Call me crazy if you want but I see a cooling off with Roberto and a heating up with Chris.

You know, that briefly crossed my mind. Doesn't seem like something you'd let slip if you broke this guy's heart? Kind of like rubbing salt in the wounds. I guess she could be trying to make her F1 (if she chose someone) feel better.
    Ali and Chris' relationship is getting better and better, stronger, deeper so you're not crazy.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4003484;

Another thing that has me questioning Chris being f3 or 2 is when Chris is carrying Ali in the water and she's making out with him. She was the aggressor here so could have chosen to look around or even talk to him but didn't. I know she does make out with Roberto but chose not to in that same situation (at least the part we saw) and it doesn't fit with those who says Ali's just being polite with CL. Call me crazy if you want but I see a cooling off with Roberto and a heating up with Chris.
    Well then I guess I am crazy to, because this is what I saw as well.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4003491;
    You know, that briefly crossed my mind. Doesn't seem like something you'd let slip if you broke this guy's heart? Kind of like rubbing salt in the wounds. I guess she could be trying to make her F1 (if she chose someone) feel better.
    Or and this is my imagination running wild, she's just trying to hide that fact that Chris is her F1. Everything she says is blatantly pointing to Roberto so IMO it's all messing with the media/tabloids anyway.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

She's hiding it well then, Alanna. Other than her blog, which are she says are her thoughts and her words, seems like she's yelling I chose Roberto, not Chris.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4003503;
    She's hiding it well then, Alanna. Other than her blog, which are she says are her thoughts and her words, seems like she's yelling I chose Roberto, not Chris.
    No, that's exactly what I mean. What lead has ever yelled this loudly about choosing one of the F2? Going to the point to say that the F2 almost got booted early. It smacks of everything she's saying being planted. But I know people disagree with me. That's cool but I'm convinced she's not with Roberto unless TPTB have lost their minds. We'll see.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4003507;
    No, that's exactly what I mean. What lead has ever yelled this loudly about choosing one of the F2? Going to the point to say that the F2 almost got booted early. It smacks of everything she's saying being planted. But I know people disagree with me. That's cool but I'm convinced she's not with Roberto unless TPTB have lost their minds. We'll see.
    See this is where I have a hard time placing CH's comment about Ali finally getting it right in the end. If she is saying to the media that she almost booted Chris L early, then I would say that line would apply to Chris L that she picks at the end because I do not see how that CH comment could apply to Roberto since it has been obvious from night one how she felt about Roberto by her giving him the FIR. For me it's been obvious that it would have been Roberto and Chris L from night one in the end but I don't know who the F3 really would have been if Ali had taken Frank to F2 like she wanted as she wanted an easier FRC. JMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4003492;
    Well then I guess I am crazy to, because this is what I saw as well.
    No offense, but I think we are all a little bit off our rockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4003507;
    Yeah I see what you're saying. It's kind of becoming a little too obvious that she picks Roberto, so then she probably doesn't. I hear you. Maybe that's all that is happening. However, the SF info and the fact that he's MIA remains the most convincing evidence for Roberto.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4003551;
    Yeah I see what you're saying. It's kind of becoming a little too obvious that she picks Roberto, so then she probably doesn't. I hear you. Maybe that's all that is happening. However, the SF info and the fact that he's MIA remains the most convincing evidence for Roberto.

This season is definitely confusing. It seems to me that on their early dates Chris seemed a bit nervous and unsure but after he gave Ali that bracelet in Portugal, it's like he's a changed man. He's not nervous anymore, the kisses aren't awkward... he talks to her with so much authority and confidence. Ali & Chris seemed to have an awesome connection on their FD and their relationship seemed to grow leaps and bounds. Ali had her FD w/RM before CL. It'll be interesting to see how ALi interacts with RM now that she had that awesome date with CL... and if anything has changed.