Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;4000411;

What's even more interesting is that in the next couple of seconds after this screenshot, her hand moves even higher up his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4000388;

Ali does a similar motion when Chris tells her "If I'm with you, I don't care" You can see her shoulder raised here. It's like a volt of electricity through her body for a nano second. It's better when you watch it though.
    I love that part on their date when he tells her that and then her left shoulder goes up and she is giddy and smiling in response. The response is just so sweet coming from her.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4000579;
    What's even more interesting is that in the next couple of seconds after this screenshot, her hand moves even higher up his leg.
    Now this is a body language discussion if there ever was one lol.

Both Ali and Chris have been pretty comfortable with their hands on each others legs right from their 1 on 1. But Ali has been consistantly saying they were slow to spark ! I don't think I put my hand on my "friends" legs nor allow them to do that with me. She just hasn't been clued into the message !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

On the finale show it's always very telling who will be going home. The bachelor/ette becomes distant. In the preview for the finale Ali is doing that toward Chris. I see when they are sitting on the dock, Ali has her head buried down in Chris chest and her back drawn back, seems to me she's trying to avoid that kiss again.

She looks like she's just opened her last Christmas gift and inside it was the thing she said all year that she wanted

Roberto!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4000785;
    On the finale show it's always very telling who will be going home. The bachelor/ette becomes distant. In the preview for the finale Ali is doing that toward Chris. I see when they are sitting on the dock, Ali has her head buried down in Chris chest and her back drawn back, seems to me she's trying to avoid that kiss again.
    Yes, that is how she looks in that one cap.

However, if you watch the commercial, you will see that Ali and Chris both lean forward to kiss. Chris leans back, but Ali leans forward and kisses him two more times. So she wasn't trying to avoid anything; she initiated it.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4000785;

She might be avoiding him? She's got her hand in between his legs again And I guess she is leaning away from him here as well?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4000806;

She might be avoiding him? She's got her hand in between his legs again And I guess she is leaning away from him here as well?

Great caps. And shows what the clips themselves don't. I would never have seen that ever-present hand-on-his legs if you had not posted the SC ! Thanks.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4000806;
    One thing in these caps that I don't think is boding well for Chris is that her legs are in front of her chest and that's how they were during their dinner date on the FD too. The reason I notice is because that's how she sat when she wanted Craig and Ty to get away from her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4000838;
    One thing in these caps that I don't think is boding well for Chris is that her legs are in front of her chest and that's how they were during their dinner date on the FD too. The reason I notice is because that's how she sat when she wanted Craig and Ty to get away from her.
    Or it could be that she's conscious of the fact that all she's wearing under the towel are her bikini bottoms and she's trying not to flash the cameras?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3992792;
    Add to that this SC, if you see it in motion or with more successive clips you see it more, she is bit distant. She has her right arm wrapped around her leg. Her left arm on her own thigh sitting closed mouth while he kisses her. He is grabbing her hand but she's not grabbing back and letting it hang loosely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3992787;

While in these succession of pics with Roberto when he is leaving, there hands are grasped with her into the kiss. SHe's giving him the look. Plus, if you watch it on film he actually lets go of her hands and she reaches and grabs his hand again which is the last pic giving him the glowing look.