Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4000175;
    True but I was talking about straight up "making out". She didn't stop with Kiptyn even on that surfboard .

I do agree that she looked soft and dreamy with Ed though lol.

Much like Ali does with Chris. But I do see that she is like infatuated with Roberto. And Jillian was in a different place than Ali. Jillian was much more ready to settle down. JMO! Here is a dreamy pic of Ali looking at Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4000167;
    If you can, watch the LCD episode again when Kip pours his heart out to Jill, she is stone faced, not even a grin. With Ed she was always smiling that goofy smile ---- watch the faces/facial expressions, they always tell the story more than words and touches can, especially on a show that encourages the physical in order to create the stories.
    great post! I completely agree...body language & facial expressions are the REAL part of this UNREALITY show ...i think that's why I watch it actually
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Newbie

There have been lots of comments about Ali "undressing" Roberto by unbuttoning his shirt. I went back and watched that scene a few frames at a time and it looks to me like she's removing the microphone from both shirt lapels. Did anyone else see it that way?

If that is the case, then I don't blame either of them for wanting to get those mic's off ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3999974;
    She must have loved seeing his sweaty body, as she was unrobing him completely as he stood and watched, Ali even kissed him on the HOT sweaty chest.
    Guess Ms. Ali doesn't mind a little sweat. :nono
    I think it's a good thing that he sweats too much and that Ali sees that....It shows Ali that he isn't perfect. Well now we know that he isn't perfect, whoo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4000187;
    Here is a dreamy pic of Ali looking at Chris.
    This scene was one of my favorites this season she is beaming at him!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by hkfbach;4000198;
    There have been lots of comments about Ali "undressing" Roberto by unbuttoning his shirt. I went back and watched that scene a few frames at a time and it looks to me like she's removing the microphone from both shirt lapels. Did anyone else see it that way?

If that is the case, then I don't blame either of them for wanting to get those mic's off ASAP.
    Now that you mention it, that's what I thought she was doing at the time but forgot.

I'm to the point now that I can't believe anything is an indication of pointing to one guy over the other. Every time I see something that makes it a no brainer for one, someone points out something else for the other guy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4000303;
    This scene was one of my favorites this season she is beaming at him!!!

Why is she scratching her arm and what does it means?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4000327;
    Why is she scratching her arm and what does it means?
    It looks like she's kind of hugging herself which some have said she's done before with Chris. No idea what it means if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4000339;
    It looks like she's kind of hugging herself which some have said she's done before with Chris. No idea what it means if anything.
    found these on a website

Self Hug

This is when one arm is on a personís side and the other arm is clutching their elbow. This gesture means that the person is insecure and they need security, thatís why they are hugging themselves to give them that feeling of security that they lack.
    Self Hug

* Some person stands with one arm clasping the elbow of the other arm. You must understand this as the need for security.
    * However, if both the hands are crossed in the front then you can be sure that it is a defensive state that the person wishes to convey.
    * If in addition to the folded arms, the head is also tilted back then take is as a sign of arrogance or defiance.
    typically a closed position of any sort (crossed legs, arms, looking down or away etc..) conveys being closed off in some way (defending, hiding) or maybe the person is just cold or relaxing
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4000339;
    Its goosebumps, he gives her goosebumps, like on the boat.