Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;3999887;
    Roberto is a hot guy Ali always wanted but never had. That's why she's all over him, but with Chris you can so tell she is relaxed, casual, more herself. And ewwww no matter how hot Roberto is, his sweating would be a HUGE turn off for me.
    ITA.
    The sweating is a big turn off. Someone pointed out that he's been sweating throughout the show at the RCs, and some of their dates. I didn't pay attention, until last week...

Did you notice the hand towel in Ali's hand when she was unbuttoning his shirt? Was that to wipe the sweat? He is hot, but ewww.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3999947;
    ITA.
    The sweating is a big turn off. Someone pointed out that he's been sweating throughout the show at the RCs, and some of their dates. I didn't pay attention, until last week...

Did you notice the hand towel in Ali's hand when she was unbuttoning his shirt? Was that to wipe the sweat? He is hot, but ewww.
    Yeah, it was a turn off to me too. If she can put up with that and still want to be makeout with him and be all over him, they must have something special going.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

ITA.

They walked through the water to get to the FS and his pants were wet up to his thighs. She took his shirt off and said let's get you dried off. It was not for the sweat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3999958;
    They walked through the water to get to the FS and his pants were wet up to his thighs. She took his shirt off and said let's get you dried off. It was not for the sweat.
    This was AFTER DINNER, not when they exited the water.
    Where was her towel with Lambton after the water walk?

tea

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3999952;
    Yeah, it was a turn off to me too. If she can put up with that and still want to be makeout with him and be all over him, they must have something special going.

Maybe she is attracted to his scent. You know , pheromones and all?
    After time away from my husband I miss how he smells.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.~ Michael Scott

ITA.

She must have loved seeing his sweaty body, as she was unrobing him completely as he stood and watched, Ali even kissed him on the HOT sweaty chest.
    Guess Ms. Ali doesn't mind a little sweat. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3999974;
    She must have loved seeing his sweaty body, as she was unrobing him completely as he stood and watched, Ali even kissed him on the HOT sweaty chest.
    you are killing me

ali had a towel in her hand at the fantasy suite because they just walk thru water in order to get in the fantasy suite!!!!

he had his trousers all wet!

Her dress was short enough that she did not get wet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3999969;
    This was AFTER DINNER, not when they exited the water.
    Where was her towel with Lambton after the water walk?
    she did not feel the need to touch him?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3999974;
    Look, I don't know, I wasn't there but at one point during dinner when he said something endearing, Ali put her hand on his back (he was sweating profusely) and she took it right off and just grabbed his face. THAT was some body launguage for you. She was very aware of his sweat. She mentions it in her blog.
    I'm only going by what Fleiss is showing us.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3999981;
    Look, I don't know, I wasn't there but at one point during dinner when he said something endearing, Ali put her hand on his back (he was sweating profusely) and she took it right off and just grabbed his face. THAT was some body launguage for you. She was very aware of his sweat. She mentions it in her blog.
    I'm only going by what Fleiss is showing us.
    I did not see him sweating in florida... and florida can be very humid and hot... mmmmm