Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3998267;
    Right and that's why she and Roberto can never work IMO. It's so weird though- she's the most conventionally gorgeous and physically attractive Bette we've ever had and yet she has the lowest self-confidence in her looks.
    I know. I believe she's every bit as good looking as Roberto, in my opinion.

CL have a bit more of the model look - but somehow, Ali's pretty comfortable around him

How bout I want to look smokin' hot for this guy I am falling in love with?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;3998278;
    How bout I want to look smokin' hot for this guy I am falling in love with?
    Ali probably sees Roberto dresses up a bit more, so therefore she echoes the sentiment.

Whereas CL is so casual, therefore, she echoes the sentiment back.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3998288;
    Ali probably sees Roberto dresses up a bit more, so therefore she echoes the sentiment.

Whereas CL is so casual, therefore, she echoes the sentiment back.
    Great point...she knows Chris is a very casual guy.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3998304;
    Also the dates were different. Roberto and Ali had the elegant dining. Chris and Ali sat on the ground for a clam bake type dinner.
    IA she dressed appropriately for each date.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3998824;
    [/B]

I think that's the way he likes her. She looks good with or without makeup on. And he would like her even if she had a bag on her head!

I remember Trista's last date with Ryan where she wore sweat pants, had her hair in a ponytail and wore her glasses. Chris L and ALi are both casual people. The both prefer to dress down, wear sneakers and they love to wear their hair messed up. When she's with Chris, she's herself. Roberto is great but he is a fantasy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3998973;
    I remember Trista's last date with Ryan where she wore sweat pants, had her hair in a ponytail and wore her glasses. Chris L and ALi are both casual people. The both prefer to dress down, wear sneakers and they love to wear their hair messed up. When she's with Chris, she's herself. Roberto is great but he is a fantasy.

Funny I dont look at it this way, I look at it as in her past the boyfriends have made her so insecure about her feminity that with Roberto it is coming out full force because he is making feeling beautiful as he always tells her. She seems to be purring like a cat and looking sexy

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3998973;
    ITA. I don't think she is herself with Roberto. When I met my husband, I loved getting dressed up for him when we went out, but I also loved that I could put on sweats and feel just as pretty.... whereas guys before that I would have been uncomfortable... JMO

I too have re-watched the FDs carefully because, the 1st time I watched on Monday night I was practically a pool after the Chris and Ali FD .
    So I re-watched both and agree with both sides of the argument that she was pretty hot and heavy with Roberto as well.

But IMO the difference was she seemed to be melting a lot more with Chris. Also the amount she leans into him seems to be a lot more.
    With Roberto her body itself had a tad more distance to it from his (overall).

^^^ just smalll differences and probably the only ones really but I still notice on re-watching.

However, she herself said that we saw an edited version of the show and other stuff could be on the cutting floor so who knows right ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Regular

Roberto is a hot guy Ali always wanted but never had. That's why she's all over him, but with Chris you can so tell she is relaxed, casual, more herself. And ewwww no matter how hot Roberto is, his sweating would be a HUGE turn off for me.