Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3936899;
    Wow, cupcakes, great comparisons. It's cool that there are so many seemingly identical poses. But your observation about different points of view probably explains why everybody is so conflicted reading the emotion between the two couples.
    Love it. Thanks!

I think this visual edit is showing us that we are made to see Ali falling for Roberto and Chris falling for Ali. What's happening regarding reciprocity is left open for question in the opposite direction. We have seen this question being a big topic of discussion in the boards.

It is my opinion that TPTB did a fantastic job editing this season so far

When you compare the two on video, Chris and Ali have a lot more movement of their heads during the kiss. Also, we didn't see them stop kissing so it leads one to believe that they just kept on. That was my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3936915;

I think this visual edit is showing us that we are made to see Ali falling for Roberto and Chris falling for Ali. What's happening regarding reciprocity is left open for question in the opposite direction as we have seen with the topic of discussion going on in the boards.

It is my opinion that TPTB did a fantastic job editing this season so far
    I think you are right on with this. The question that needs to get resolved in the rest of the season is which relationship develops the reciprocity in order to get to F1. In some of the screen shots, it also looks like that when Ali and Roberto kiss, Ali is the initiator and when she and Chris kiss, he is the initiator, which ties into the story they are telling so far.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3936923;
    When you compare the two on video, Chris and Ali have a lot more movement of their heads during the kiss. Also, we didn't see them stop kissing so it leads one to believe that they just kept on. That was my take on it.
    I agree the camera panned away from them kissing it looked like they were going to continue kissing all night
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3936923;
    They were played 4 songs....I'm sure they had to come up for air now and then

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3936925;
    I think you are right on with this. The question that needs to get resolved in the rest of the season is which relationship develops the reciprocity in order to get to F1. In some of the screen shots, it also looks like that when Ali and Roberto kiss, Ali is the initiator and when she and Chris kiss, he is the initiator, which ties into the story they are telling so far.
    Except that ALI is the one who initiated the kiss with Chris. Go watch.
    She starts first and he's almost caught off guard, and quickly reacts, almost missing her lips....

Here's a couple more shots of Ali and Chris kissing

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3936941;
    She starts first and he's almost caught off guard, and quickly reacts, almost missing her lips....
    I think that was because she was sick and he wasn't sure she wanted to kiss but, they got the hang of it. I don't think that will happen again

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3936941;
    I'm not sure who initiated it, but it seemed very mutual.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Sometimes you have to be objective when looking at the chemistry between two people. It is easy for some to see what they want to because they like one guy over the other. JMHO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."