Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3997491;
    You know, before seeing this part of the date, I knew Roberto really likes Ali but when I see this I was thinking "OMG...he IS in love!" If we at home can see this, imagine how good Ali felt sitting next to him holding hands! I also wanted to point out that we should stop saying that there's only lust/chemistry between Roberto and Ali. Ali seems like a smart girl. She wouldn't keep Roberto this long if she didn't see other qualities in him.

During the time they spent at the lagoon, in her VO, she said "He's genuine and real and caring..and he has a huge heart. He just radiates love, and life. And I think if I ended up with Roberto, I would live a wonderful life and it'll never be short of romance."

I'm glad we get to hear what Ali thinks of him because most of their conversations was cut. I think her VOs and her blogs are very telling. At this point, I don't know what to think anymore regarding the FRC but I hope she picks someone. I like both Roberto and Chris. I hope she at least wants to date one of them in real life.

You know I'm glad somebody mentioned the depth of their relationship. In watching the FD of Alberto again especially in the FS, I saw that Ali actually loved Roberto. Not falling in love with him, but at that moment she actually loved him. I have hesitated to comment on this because of how crazy it can get in here, but anyway... When she is taking off his shirt, I did not see lust or animal attraction at all. I saw a WOMAN taking care of her MAN. She had the towel to dry him off because he had been sweating profusely all night. Someone else noted that they actually felt sorry for him watching him at dinner because he looked self-conscious. I saw that too. If we could see it, surely Ali sensed his insecurity about his sweating. What I saw was her easing his mind about the insecurity while helping to change the situation. The little kiss on the chest to me said, "It's okay." I'm not making any predictions about the end, I'm just saying that reading the body language between the two of them, he not only is falling for her but she loves him too. Not puppy love either, but MAN-WOMAN love.
    Last edited by reality-luv31; 07-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

:
    Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3997588;
    I say game over night 1, when she said I like him he is sexy and that cat grin it was you can all go home cutie is mine I will take 1 of him and him only.
    Ttotaly agree, when I saw her do that little dance, (girls, you know the one) and get that baby voice I like him, sexy, it was over, everything else is just grav**y.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;3997614;
    :

Ttotaly agree, when I saw her do that little dance, (girls, you know the one) and get that baby voice I like him, sexy, it was over, everything else is just grav**y.
    Don't forget about the little jig she did on the baseball field when Roberto came out in his uniform. She totally looked like a preschooler waiting on the ice-cream truck to stop in front of her house. So she does the va-va-voom shimmy because he turns her on, and he makes her feel excited like a little girl. According to what I saw described in my post above, he brings out the Woman/Mother in her as well. Me thinks Roberto makes her feel like she is Every Woman!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3997590;
    You know I'm glad somebody mentioned the depth of their relationship. In watching the FD of Alberto again especially in the FS, I saw that Ali actually loved Roberto. Not falling in love with him, but at that moment she actually loved him. I have hesitated to comment on this because of how crazy it can get in here, but anyway... When she is taking off his shirt, I did not see lust or animal attraction at all. I saw a WOMAN taking care of her MAN. She had the towel to dry him off because he had been sweating profusely all night. Someone else noted that they actually felt sorry for him watching him at dinner because he looked self-conscious. I saw that too. If we could see it, surely Ali sensed his insecurity about his sweating. What I saw was her easing his mind about the insecurity while helping to change the situation. The little kiss on the chest to me said, "It's okay." I'm not making any predictions about the end, I'm just saying that reading the body language between the two of them, he not only is falling for him but she loves him too. Not puppy love either, but MAN-WOMAN love.

Roberto was sweating because of the weather, the knowledge how much he has fallen for her and in getting up the courage to tell this beautiful woman how he feels especially when he said in a PI it is hard for him to openly express him self like that, I believe he has never done that before, and also realizing that there are 2 other guys there too and knowing she cant answer him back with how she feels. If you look at him that night his face was beet red I believe from nervousness, and vulnerability. She is one lucky girl, he will treat her well and continue to respect the person she is. He is now putty in her pretty little hands. He aint no cheater I believe she is safe for the next 50 yrs. Love it works wonders when you least expect it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3997629;
    Don't forget about the little jig she did on the baseball field when Roberto came out in his uniform. She totally looked like a preschooler waiting on the ice-cream truck to stop in front of her house. So she does the va-va-voom shimmy because he turns her on, and he makes her feel excited like a little girl. According to what I saw described in my post above, he brings out the Woman/Mother in her as well. Me thinks Roberto makes her feel like she is Every Woman!

How can I forget that, and to know she was practising baseball for him. Her choice of dress for the the dates speaks volumes Roberto get the sexy come get me while the others get the cover up Meredith teach well

Roberto could teach men how to woo a woman.

tea

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3997486;
    I'm way behind in reading posts, so y'all have probably all talked about this already. Sorry if that's the case! I have seen some people mention that they thought CL and RM reaction at the non-RC RC was real surprise. I am curious if anyone thought their reactions were faked, like they already knew about Frank and were told to give some minor reactions. I don't know, they seemed slightly surprised, but if it were me, I am sure something would have slipped out of my mouth in surprise. To me, Roberto looked really pissed before anything was even said. He was tight lipped and his eyes looked red and tired or something. And when she said Frank went home to take care of some stuff, he actually nodded - not sure what that meant. Chris had a little "open the mouth in surprise and look at Roberto" moment, but still nothing major. And after she got it all out they were laughing and happy. I mean, I am sure they were relieved that they got the roses, but still, wouldn't one of them at least asked if she was ok or something? It all seemed disingenuous (sp?) to me. I think they already knew something.

When I watched this scene I thought that Roberto's initial reaction when Chris H mentioned that "something happened" was worry for Ali's safety/well being. Chris didn't tell them that Frank had left. He just told them something happened, leaving it wide open. Was their an accident? I don't believe that Ali was visible to the men at that point. Roberto responded with a look of concern/protectiveness. When Ali walked out and Roberto saw that she was smiling he instantly changed his expression. Roberto is very protective of Ali and concerned for her comfort and safety. Quite frankly he loves the girl.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.~ Michael Scott

Quote Originally Posted by tea;3997733;
    When I watched this scene I thought that Roberto's initial reaction when Chris H mentioned that "something happened" was worry for Ali's safety/well being. Chris didn't tell them that Frank had left. He just told them something happened, leaving it wide open. Was their an accident? I don't believe that Ali was visible to the men at that point. Roberto responded with a look of concern/protectiveness. When Ali walked out and Roberto saw that she was smiling he instantly changed his expression. Roberto is very protective of Ali and concerned for her comfort and safety. Quite frankly he loves the girl.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! He is in love with her and it shows. Now is it because he really loves her or because she is the bachelorette and is just caught up in the moment, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3997735;
    She used that as an excuse for the reason her room was such a mess. Probably doesn't want Roberto to be scared off....She's already told him that she can't cook but add to that, she can't clean...he will run away as fast as he can. I never saw anywhere in her blog that she said he was a keeper. I'm looking at her People blog, maybe you are looking at something different.
    I actually see this "personal style" being a bit of an issue for them. I suspect he is very organized and orderly, ducks in a row...and she is a bit more of a free spirit. Heaven knows couples have ironed this particular problem out since the dawn of time, but if it's deeper than just housekeeping styles, it can be difficult.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

OK something is crossing my mind here

when we see roberto lying on his bed, very serious.... what if it is the day he will propose?

I mean we all saw all the F1 and F2 got extremely serious the finale rose ceremony.

just a thought here...

Has anyone else noticed how much Ali laughs when she's with Chris? She was literally cackling with him in the spring in Iceland (when she said "you know how to make me happy") and same in Tahiti. IMO she laughs more with him than with any other guys.

From my experience laughter is key for a longlasting relationship... Much more important than passionate kisses. But of course that doesn't mean that's what Ali thinks...