Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3996819;
    The reluctance that Roberto has shown exposing anything below the surface about himself and his feelings about Ali, as illustrated in your post, is the big red flag to me that he can't be F1. His 'I'm falling in love with you' at the FD dinner appeared physically painful for him to say. He almost didn't get it out. I think it's all just going too fast emotionally for Roberto. He's OK with being fast physically, in fact that detracts from having to go deep emotionally, but he's not ready for the deep emotional connection that Ali needs at this point, and that TPTB need for him to declare since it's the FD episode, and he'll be expected to be ready to propose in just a few days.
    I love your take on this and think it's correct although I think his I'm falling in love with you was just nerves from having to express his feelings openly. It plays perfectly into his arc. I think that is why they have presented Roberto to us in this way. A lot of people say there's a lot of talking that we don't see between them, and that may be true, but this is his s/l. Is there more than physical chemistry and is the connection deeper than that for him to propose in the next few days if his feelings are not quite there yet in a way where he can express them surely and with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996831;
    Ali has said she knew it was all good with the guys if she didn't notice a camera so yeah, not looking too good for our Fred Astaire.

Seriously though, the only thing that makes me think she's with Roberto are her interviews about her feelings and never questioning them, which is how she described their relationship to his parents.

Overall this whole season is just one big mind-eff and I cannot wait till Saturday. No matter what- single, engaged, dating, with Roberto, with Frank, with Chris, with Jake, whatever- I've been Fleissed yet again.
    I completely agree with the bold. The edit is a bit of a toss up but pretty much we have a straightforward F2 if anything. However, outside of the edit in interviews, Roberto being missing, the CA insurance thing a majig, with the exception of Ali's blog (which is so Pro Chris, but maybe she's told to pimp him as next bach), is pointing toward Roberto.
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996799;
    Wow, Chris looks like he is in heaven here and Ali looks like she has goosebumps

That's precious. I'm just going to hold on to the tidbit we received that Chris wasn't rejected. The clue made it seem like he bowed out himself but it will look like Ali dumps him. I just hope that's true because this man is a goner.

ETA: Finally done reading this thread, and let's just say it was an interesting read lol.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 07-22-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I'm way behind in reading posts, so y'all have probably all talked about this already. Sorry if that's the case! I have seen some people mention that they thought CL and RM reaction at the non-RC RC was real surprise. I am curious if anyone thought their reactions were faked, like they already knew about Frank and were told to give some minor reactions. I don't know, they seemed slightly surprised, but if it were me, I am sure something would have slipped out of my mouth in surprise. To me, Roberto looked really pissed before anything was even said. He was tight lipped and his eyes looked red and tired or something. And when she said Frank went home to take care of some stuff, he actually nodded - not sure what that meant. Chris had a little "open the mouth in surprise and look at Roberto" moment, but still nothing major. And after she got it all out they were laughing and happy. I mean, I am sure they were relieved that they got the roses, but still, wouldn't one of them at least asked if she was ok or something? It all seemed disingenuous (sp?) to me. I think they already knew something.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;3996973;
    Excuse me while I go back in time: The Look of Love is in your eyes, the Look your heart can't disguise; The Look of Love it says so much more than words could ever say, and what my heart has heard....well it takes my breath away.................Ali is a lucky girl.
    You know, before seeing this part of the date, I knew Roberto really likes Ali but when I see this I was thinking "OMG...he IS in love!" If we at home can see this, imagine how good Ali felt sitting next to him holding hands! I also wanted to point out that we should stop saying that there's only lust/chemistry between Roberto and Ali. Ali seems like a smart girl. She wouldn't keep Roberto this long if she didn't see other qualities in him.

During the time they spent at the lagoon, in her VO, she said "He's genuine and real and caring..and he has a huge heart. He just radiates love, and life. And I think if I ended up with Roberto, I would live a wonderful life and it'll never be short of romance."

I'm glad we get to hear what Ali thinks of him because most of their conversations was cut. I think her VOs and her blogs are very telling. At this point, I don't know what to think anymore regarding the FRC but I hope she picks someone. I like both Roberto and Chris. I hope she at least wants to date one of them in real life.
    Team ROBERTO

I just read this on a the mother board. I truly don't think this means anything or is anything at all, and I just thought it was funny and random so here it is:

-Roberto picked Ali up, ran into shallow water with her and then had to drop her because it was too shallow and not going anywhere
    -Chris picked Ali up in deep water, held on to her, and carried her to shore

Now there's some subliminal messaging going on
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997529;
    I just read this on a the mother board. I truly don't think this means anything or is anything at all, and I just thought it was funny and random so here it is:

-Roberto picked Ali up, ran into shallow water with her and then had to drop her because it was too shallow and not going anywhere
    -Chris picked Ali up in deep water, held on to her, and carried her to shore

Now there's some subliminal messaging going on
    The difference is that Roberto was carrying her going OUT into the water (and we saw how huge the lagoon was), and Chris was carrying her coming IN to shore. Not that is means anything....just saying..
    Last edited by Sweeeeet!; 07-22-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3997542;
    The difference is that Roberto was carrying her going OUT into the water (and we saw how huge the lagoon was), and Chris was carrying her coming IN to shore. Not that is means anything....just saying..
    Chris had the momentum, because its much easier to pick someone up and carry them through the water than into it okay Im a physics geek
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3997486;
    I'm way behind in reading posts, so y'all have probably all talked about this already. Sorry if that's the case! I have seen some people mention that they thought CL and RM reaction at the non-RC RC was real surprise. I am curious if anyone thought their reactions were faked, like they already knew about Frank and were told to give some minor reactions. I don't know, they seemed slightly surprised, but if it were me, I am sure something would have slipped out of my mouth in surprise. To me, Roberto looked really pissed before anything was even said. He was tight lipped and his eyes looked red and tired or something. And when she said Frank went home to take care of some stuff, he actually nodded - not sure what that meant. Chris had a little "open the mouth in surprise and look at Roberto" moment, but still nothing major. And after she got it all out they were laughing and happy. I mean, I am sure they were relieved that they got the roses, but still, wouldn't one of them at least asked if she was ok or something? It all seemed disingenuous (sp?) to me. I think they already knew something.
    Their reactions were just about as real as they were receiving the FS cards.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997551;
    Chris had the momentum, because its much easier to pick someone up and carry them through the water than into it okay Im a physics geek
    Hahaha...see..we can even back it up scientifically. Thanks, anders332!
    Team ROBERTO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997223;
    My rose coloured glasses came off several seasons ago - Chris is F2. No re-do, no picking him at AFRC. done, cut, fade to black.
    I so very much agree with you -- too much points straight, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00 to Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3997486;

Raising my hands. Yes these are some of the things I commented on. Yes Roberto was mad. Chris eyes caught the camera panning in, he rolled his eyes while shaking his head, like he was thinking (what). They definitely already knew.