Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Okay now I'm rewatching Roberto's FD (please send me mental help!!) and I noticed something that may point to him staying over Chris in the F2 originally. She says she hopes this is just the beginning of their adventures together. Would she have said this if she was planning to send him home? OTOH, watching her BL, to me it looks like she's cooled on him from previous dates especially HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love
    But didn't she do this with Roberto at one of the cocktail parties too? I think the one where she told Roberto that Justin came to see her at her house? I remember noticing it because someone on here had talked about how she turned her back to the guy when she was really comfortable with him. And I thought "she must be really comfortable with Roberto to be spending her 1-on-1 cocktail time with her back up against him. So, I don't think it is that she just doesn't want to kiss the guy. I think she prefers that hold
    I think you're probably right. I just remembered that I looked up what it meant and posted it in this thread in fact. It means she feels safe with the guy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996886;
    No she's going through the motion with Chris on the producers cue. If they showed everything with Roberto and not put it on the cutting room floor, it would blow your mind.
    I know now why I haven't been back on here for awhile....it is getting pretty ugly here....I will say again that I have to politely disagree with you.....It is interesting that some of the Team Chris fans admit to seeing a connection with Roberto but you just seem blind to even see some of the connection with Chris.....they are both great guys and tptb have done a great job in truly keeping the last two standing pretty close and pretty on level ground.

Ali also says this at the end of the date:

"He made very clear tonight that he is in this for the long haul and he cares about me, you know it makes me feel so good."

"....and with each passing moment I keep thinking that this could be it and this could be the beginning of the rest of our lives together."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996942;

"He made very clear tonight that he is in this for the long haul and he cares about me, you know it makes me feel so good."

"....and with each passing moment I keep thinking that this could be it and this could be the beginning of the rest of our lives together."

I also noticed the kind of forever statement

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996942;

Right. I'm on the fence whether or not the BL agrees because I did see her leaning away from him both in the water and at dinner, but re-listening to her VOs definitely indicate that Roberto was going to be in the F2 with Frank over Chris. Then how can there be a no-pick at the end?

Mike Fleiss, you b@stard!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996946;
    Right. I'm on the fence whether or not the BL agrees because I did see her leaning away from him both in the water and at dinner, but re-listening to her VOs definitely indicate that Roberto was going to be in the F2 with Frank over Chris. Then how can there be a no-pick at the end?

Mike Fleiss, you b@stard!!
    Well since it was a voiceover, maybe it wasn't even about Roberto?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996950;
    No. It's about him because it's an ITM. You see her in the dress and then the VO continues. Definitely she thinks Roberto could be the one and this could be the "beginning of [their] lives together." I really don't think he was the one going home.

ETA: But I don't get how after the amazing date with Chris, before even having a date with Frank, she had already decided.
    She also said this before that other quote:

"This day with Roberto has been so much better than I could have ever imagined or dreamed of, to finally hear Roberto tell me that he's falling in love with me, you know, I needed to hear that, I needed to feel how emotionally attached Roberto is and he made very clear tonight that he is in this for the long haul and he cares about me, you know it makes me feel so good."

Last edited by sanlee; 07-22-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996963;
    She also said this before that other quote:

"This day with Roberto has been so much better than I could have ever imagined or dreamed of, to finally hear Roberto tell me that he's falling in love with me, you know, I needed to hear that, I needed to feel how emotionally attached Roberto is and he made very clear tonight that he is in this for the long haul and he cares about me, you know it makes me feel so good."

Excuse me while I go back in time: The Look of Love is in your eyes, the Look your heart can't disguise; The Look of Love it says so much more than words could ever say, and what my heart has heard....well it takes my breath away.................Ali is a lucky girl.

FORT Regular

qbout th "Ali was pulling away from R", i think maybe it's because
    1. they were at a table so they can't get that closer unless they totally ajust the chairs and
    2. the poor R was feeling the heat so badly. i mean i sweat that much too when it's very hot and i don't even want to cuddle with people i love that much'
    just some though to consider here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996925;
    I already forgot the exact quote but it definitely had the ring of future.

Another few interesting things:

-At dinner she says the day wouldn't have been as good or romantic if she was with anyone but him but she's leaning as far as possible away from him.
    -She baby talks when asking if he sees a future and then says it's because she's nervous too. Reminded me of Jillian needing reassurance from Ed in Spain. Would she be nervous if he was going home the next day? Guessing no.
    -At the very end of their date, she says the more time goes by, the more she think this is "it" and he's the "one." Again, indicators he would have stayed past F3.

Rewatching, I really think that for whatever reason (IMO Ali's insanity), Chris was going home at F3. Poor Chris with the ILYs and the blushing. Oh well.
    See, I just don't think you can say that with a definite though...she hadn't had her date with Chris yet..and I think that really really changed the game. She made future references with Chris, she said her relationship with Chris possesses all the things in a marriage she wants. I don't think anything was a sure thing by end of Chris's date.