Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996891;
    this was the beginning of her standing with her back at Chris and his arms around her...

Thanks for the SCs, latergator!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996891;
    yup... must be her way of showing affection She didn't seem to notice anyone around her tho...

this was the beginning of her standing with her back at Chris and his arms around her...

I am sorry I have to tease here....

maybe ali did not want the fishy kiss and was afraid to get one so she turned around?

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;3996888;
    not true, she did it with Roberto on their first 1on1 date lying face to face with a blanket accross them. But I am sure you will say this is just lust and Chris is romantic.
    I'd actually forgotten about this and now that you reminded me, I think it was so sweet and cute. At that point, no doubt Frank and Roberto were neck and neck F1/F2. I don't think Chris even existed on her radar till the RC in episode 3.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3996878;
    Yes I watched the episode again....during R/A FD in the water you do see Ali straddling Roberto and she does kiss him, which I think is good....do I think it is as passionate as Chris, no.....but I did notice that when Ali is straddling Roberto she does move her legs from him and brings her knees to her chest and then reaches over her knees and gives him a little peck.....It was weird.....to me it was like she realized the cameras where there or something....I just thought that was weird and changed my whole feelings of what I was watching with them.....but as for Chris and Ali they stayed intertwinned walking in the ocean and she didn't care that she was hugging him with her legs and as I say
    "in the moment goodness"..ha ha.......
    I saw that too, she backed away from Roberto at one point, like she did notice the cameras. But with Chris, what cameras... I was surprised that this is the first time it was brought up. (or first time I noticed that it was brought up)
    Last edited by karyn95630; 07-22-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3996899;
    I am sorry I have to tease here....

maybe ali did not want the fishy kiss and was afraid to get one so she turned around?
    I know you're joking but I truly can't decide why she does this. It's either because this is how she wants to be held and feels happiest and safest or it's a defense mechanism like you're saying- doesn't want to look at the guy and kiss him. I don't know.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996902;
    I know you're joking but I truly can't decide why she does this. It's either because this is how she wants to be held and feels happiest and safest or it's a defense mechanism like you're saying- doesn't want to look at the guy and kiss him. I don't know.
    or she really wanted to do a remake of the titanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3996908;
    or she really wanted to do a remake of the titanic?
    Didn't one of the Bach couples do that?
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996909;
    Didn't one of the Bach couples do that?
    oh but this is the 20th edition so it is okay to have revisited action??

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996902;

But didn't she do this with Roberto at one of the cocktail parties too? I think the one where she told Roberto that Justin came to see her at her house? I remember noticing it because someone on here had talked about how she turned her back to the guy when she was really comfortable with him. And I thought "she must be really comfortable with Roberto to be spending her 1-on-1 cocktail time with her back up against him. So, I don't think it is that she just doesn't want to kiss the guy. I think she prefers that hold

Smile for the camera, Ali!

Camera? What camera?

Last edited by pattycake92; 07-22-2010 at 02:27 AM.