Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Originally Posted by latergator
    I think something that everyone might be missing, she actually told a little white lie to his parents in telling them it was a feeling with Roberto... it was a feeling and if you go back to night one, it was that he was so hott and sexy. (ChrisH even mentioned this in his blog) That is a really good feeling... but sadly that feeling never progressed to anything any deeper. Her last date with him in Portugal, she says she needed to see if there was any fun with him??? she knew they had physical chemistry, but what about fun? He didn't do so good with the photo taking, but the chemistry lesson in the street was good, but then again, Ali already told us that was a no brainer.

Ali did also wonder about Chris, could they get beyond the friend state... could he become hotter for her???
    I'll let you be the judge of this body language... Only thing I can say, he must be comfortable to lay on... she seems to do it enough.
    Every question she has ask concerning Roberto is always answered during the date or at the end of it. Ali connection with Roberto hasn't stalled one bit, I don't know were this idea comes from. She has repeatly said it continues to grow. The thing about that is she not only says it but shows it too.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3996868;
    The other thing that ALi does only with Chris is to interlock their hands. They don't only just hold hands.. many times their fingers are intertwined.. ALi does this after he says that he can see forever with her. What do ya'll think the hand intertwining means?
    Nada

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996850;
    As for the second bold, he really must be comfy as she was all over him the entire time. Can we get some caps of her chest to chest hugging Roberto? I ask because she usually turns herself around in a guy's arms and faces away from him but with Chris, she is usually right on top of him. I can't remember how she's been with Roberto recently though. I feel like it's not as intimate as Chris though.

I wish I knew how to do screen caps, but I have no idea. BUT, a couple of points for you:

On the boat, right before Ali tells Chris they had to swim to their island, he is hugging her with her in front and facing away.

The other thing I noticed was when Ali and Roberto first get up to the FS and they kiss next to the bed (before they move to the area where they strip lol), they are kissing but only half of her body is touching his. Like she is angled away from him a little. It isn't a very tight kiss/hug. But then, of course, they go and strip, so I am sure it didn't indicate anything.

FORT Fogey

Yes I watched the episode again....during R/A FD in the water you do see Ali straddling Roberto and she does kiss him, which I think is good....do I think it is as passionate as Chris, no.....but I did notice that when Ali is straddling Roberto she does move her legs from him and brings her knees to her chest and then reaches over her knees and gives him a little peck.....It was weird.....to me it was like she realized the cameras where there or something....I just thought that was weird and changed my whole feelings of what I was watching with them.....but as for Chris and Ali they stayed intertwinned walking in the ocean and she didn't care that she was hugging him with her legs and as I say
    "in the moment goodness"..ha ha.......

The other thing that ALi does only with Chris is to interlock their hands. They don't only just hold hands.. many times their fingers are intertwined.. ALi does this after he says that he can see forever with her. What do ya'll think the hand intertwining means?
    For some reason, I sort of remember her doing this with Jake the Snake when they were on the San Fran date, but I could be completely pulling that out of thin air

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996870;
    Every question she has ask concerning Roberto is always answered during the date or at the end of it. Ali connection with Roberto hasn't stalled one bit, I don't know were this idea comes from. She has repeatly said it continues to grow. The thing about that is she not only says it but shows it too.
    pbmax....I politely disagree with this. It is fun to disagree and see what others are seeing.....that is the fun of the FORT.....but I do have to say that tptb has done a good job to keep us talking this season in spite of all the spoilers......

If she chooses Roberto at the FRC or the spoilers that are out there are true...I am really sad that we didn't see more of their relationship. I understand that tptb might have hidden the F1 in edit but I haven't felt it....I only see going through the motions.....

No she's going through the motion with Chris on the producers cue. If they showed everything with Roberto and not put it on the cutting room floor, it would blow your mind.

not true, she did it with Roberto on their first 1on1 date lying face to face with a blanket accross them. But I am sure you will say this is just lust and Chris is romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996886;
    No she's going through the motion with Chris on the producers cue. If they showed everything with Roberto and not put it on the cutting room floor, it would blow your mind.
    Yowza. What's on the cutting room floor?! I've seen Jason with Jillian in the tub so I can handle it!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3996879;
    For some reason, I sort of remember her doing this with Jake the Snake when they were on the San Fran date, but I could be completely pulling that out of thin air
    yup... must be her way of showing affection She didn't seem to notice anyone around her tho...

this was the beginning of her standing with her back at Chris and his arms around her...