Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996845;
    I think something that everyone might be missing, she actually told a little white lie to his parents in telling them it was a feeling with Roberto... it was a feeling and if you go back to night one, it was that he was so hott and sexy. (ChrisH even mentioned this in his blog) That is a really good feeling... but sadly that feeling never progressed to anything any deeper. Her last date with him in Portugal, she says she needed to see if there was any fun with him??? she knew they had physical chemistry, but what about fun? He didn't do so good with the photo taking, but the chemistry lesson in the street was good, but then again, Ali already told us that was a no brainer.

Ali did also wonder about Chris, could they get beyond the friend state... could he become hotter for her???
    I'll let you be the judge of this body language... Only thing I can say, he must be comfortable to lay on... she seems to do it enough.
    Even if it's a white lie, it is how she described the relationship. And it was telling to me that she said she had a 'feeling' especially when compared to what she told Chris' family- he was from MA. Huh? Not exactly high praise there. In this instance, I really think Roberto comes out looking like the F1. But since there probably isn't a F1, it really doesn't matter.

As for the second bold, he really must be comfy as she was all over him the entire time. Can we get some caps of her chest to chest hugging Roberto? I ask because she usually turns herself around in a guy's arms and faces away from him but with Chris, she is usually right on top of him. I can't remember how she's been with Roberto recently though. I feel like it's not as intimate as Chris though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996830;
    Well, let's hope for Ali's sake that he is better at doing it away from the cameras. If not, she is going to feel very insecure in that relationship. Chris, OTOH, had no problem. It was so spontaneous. NOT planned and just literally fell out of him. Looks like Ali liked hearing it too.

Oh yeah, it was so romantic too, not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996851;
    I like when ChrisL said: I thought you'll never ask

mmmmm how long did Ali delayed to get in you think?

but with ali and roberto, it was not enough soon... they were still at the diner table!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996851;
    She's clearly not enjoying it....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996830;
    Well, let's hope for Ali's sake that he is better at doing it away from the cameras. If not, she is going to feel very insecure in that relationship. Chris, OTOH, had no problem. It was so spontaneous. NOT planned and just literally fell out of him. Looks like Ali liked hearing it too.

Maybe he is praying.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996827;
    #2 hmm I think i'm gonna have to think long and hard if I cried from flattery or surprise of finding out something I didn't expect one of those reactions is more cerebral/intellectual the other is proding the ego...but could be possible for some people maybe who knows
    #3 I guess we can all try to figure out if this woman is sad and crying anticipating having to hurt this man

#4 These show she has moisture in the eyes and not just the glimmer that may look like sweat on her cheek

#5 There's a line down her cheek not just a speck if you do actually look closely in some of the sc

##As eeky as it is Frank did this bottom lip biting and longing gaze with Ali during their iceland 1-1 at the RC and she told him "this is that look I miss...the look that tells me you want to be here!!"

#And finally I pulled together a few more sc...I suggest watching between 29:50-29:52 focusing on her right cheek you will definitely see the glimmer which is a line not just this speck in the sc which I am seeing as the trail of that teardrop. I couldn't for the life of me catch the millisecond I wanted between 29:51 and 29:52 though...but watching it in motion will show you the changing glimmer of a line more clearly than the sc

These caps are right after she pulls away from the kiss.. some of them show moist eyelashes

emusha.....on my big screen tv (60 inch) the tear you think you are seeing is a reflection from her scar or indent ...... I have noticed this from day one...especially when Chris kisses her forhead etc....you can see it in the catamaran scene with Chris also.....it is not a tear....also the so called tears on eyelashes is a reflection off of her fake eyelashes/glue....you can really see it on the close ups during deliberation before the so call RC on monday and talking with Chris H. That is my opinion re-watching it on the big sceen....I do not think Ali have tears.....she was happy yes to finally hear Roberto express his feelings........

If she chooses Roberto at the FRC or the spoilers that are out there are true...I am really sad that we didn't see more of their relationship. I understand that tptb might have hidden the F1 in edit but I haven't felt it....I only see going through the motions.....

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996845;
    Ali did also wonder about Chris, could they get beyond the friend state... could he become hotter for her???
    I'll let you be the judge of this body language... Only thing I can say, he must be comfortable to lay on... she seems to do it enough.

I just rewatched the last episode and this is exactly what I thought...they seem to be in the laying position a lot and she doesn't just stay next to him, she rolls on top of him. I'm not so sure you do that with someone you have no passion for.

That being said, sadly I don't think she picks him because they never pick the one I think they should. lol!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3996853;
    I like when ChrisL said: I thought you'll never ask

mmmmm how long did Ali delayed to get in you think?

but with ali and roberto, it was not enough soon... they were still at the diner table!!!
    He was teasing her. He wasn't actually yelling at her to not read Taha'a either. That's how they are together, they pick on each other. Whatever that means- good or bad or F2 or F1- it's how they are.

I'm super lame but I just rewatched some Youtube clips of A/R and A/C and I noticed she tells Chris in NYC that she's so happy he's here and then again in Tahiti. I don't know/think it means anything but it's still cute.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996850;
    As for the second bold, he really must be comfy as she was all over him the entire time. Can we get some caps of her chest to chest hugging Roberto? I ask because she usually turns herself around in a guy's arms and faces away from him but with Chris, she is usually right on top of him. I can't remember how she's been with Roberto recently though. I feel like it's not as intimate as Chris though.

Here she is again. I call this tight as a tick

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996863;
    He was teasing her. He wasn't actually yelling at her to not read Taha'a either. That's how they are together, they pick on each other. Whatever that means- good or bad or F2 or F1- it's how they are.

I'm super lame but I just rewatched some Youtube clips of A/R and A/C and I noticed she tells Chris in NYC that she's so happy he's here and then again in Tahiti. I don't know/think it means anything but it's still cute.
    The other thing that ALi does only with Chris is to interlock their hands. They don't only just hold hands.. many times their fingers are intertwined.. ALi does this after he says that he can see forever with her. What do ya'll think the hand intertwining means?