Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3996757;
    theory #2: she is crying because she's flattered and surprised
    theory #3: she is crying because she may hurt Roberto later... although the smile suggests otherwise
    theory #4: she is sweating, not crying (Roberto too)
    theory #5: we are looking at hair

Bottom line: In the next date, when she says "I love when you giggle. It's so cute!", I'm afraid poor Roberto is not at the top of her mind.
    #2 hmm I think i'm gonna have to think long and hard if I cried from flattery or surprise of finding out something I didn't expect one of those reactions is more cerebral/intellectual the other is proding the ego...but could be possible for some people maybe who knows
    #3 I guess we can all try to figure out if this woman is sad and crying anticipating having to hurt this man

#4 These show she has moisture in the eyes and not just the glimmer that may look like sweat on her cheek

#5 There's a line down her cheek not just a speck if you do actually look closely in some of the sc

##As eeky as it is Frank did this bottom lip biting and longing gaze with Ali during their iceland 1-1 at the RC and she told him "this is that look I miss...the look that tells me you want to be here!!"

#And finally I pulled together a few more sc...I suggest watching between 29:50-29:52 focusing on her right cheek you will definitely see the glimmer which is a line not just this speck in the sc which I am seeing as the trail of that teardrop. I couldn't for the life of me catch the millisecond I wanted between 29:51 and 29:52 though...but watching it in motion will show you the changing glimmer of a line more clearly than the sc

These caps are right after she pulls away from the kiss.. some of them show moist eyelashes

Last edited by emusha; 07-22-2010 at 02:21 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996806;
    Beagle... I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, but when did this happen?? He told her about his mom and dad still being together on the meet and greet night. He told her about English being his second language on his first 1/1 night, correct? We heard him tell her that his dad was firm or something like that and that his mom was passive, she didn't like conflict. But... what else have we heard from him. When she asked what kind of food did him mom cook, he answered some Spanish dishes he didn't know the name??? The most emotional thing I have heard him say to Ali this whole shoe is when he told Ali he was falling in love with her. But just before that she had to ask if he saw them together in all this... and his answer was like of course I do, other wise I wouldn't be here??? what kind of answer is that to a girl who is asking you to give her a reason to keep you there.
    When he said to her he was falling in love with her it was real. He was nervous and struggling because as he said in his PI he wasn't good at expressing himself that way. I would be sweating bullets if I had to reveal my most intimate feelings with a camera man in my face too. Some people are just not that comfortable revealing their innermost thoughts to millions of strangers on tv. I think Roberto falls into that category. He's very reserved in some ways. I don't think he realized what he was in for when he signed up for the show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996816;
    Yeah, absolutely. The fanfavorite hasn't won since Andy/Tessa. But Roberto's edit is getting ready to punch me in the face screaming physical/chemistry F2 with nothing else there.

So yeah, this season's SENSELESS to me. The only thing I can guess is that TPTB have given up because there's a no pick and they just don't care anymore.

Doesn't the narrator of the season usually win? Chris is the narrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3996828;
    When he said to her he was falling in love with her it was real. He was nervous and struggling because as he said in his PI he wasn't good at expressing himself that way. I would be sweating bullets if I had to reveal my most intimate feelings with a camera man in my face too. Some people are just not that comfortable revealing their innermost thoughts to millions of strangers on tv. I think Roberto falls into that category. He's very reserved in some ways. I don't think he realized what he was in for when he signed up for the show.

Well, let's hope for Ali's sake that he is better at doing it away from the cameras. If not, she is going to feel very insecure in that relationship. Chris, OTOH, had no problem. It was so spontaneous. NOT planned and just literally fell out of him. Looks like Ali liked hearing it too.

Ali has said she knew it was all good with the guys if she didn't notice a camera so yeah, not looking too good for our Fred Astaire.

Seriously though, the only thing that makes me think she's with Roberto are her interviews about her feelings and never questioning them, which is how she described their relationship to his parents.

Overall this whole season is just one big mind-eff and I cannot wait till Saturday. No matter what- single, engaged, dating, with Roberto, with Frank, with Chris, with Jake, whatever- I've been Fleissed yet again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996825;
    ITA. I was so uncomfortable and so was poor Ali. I don't think it's a good sign that when a man is trying to tell you he loves you, it's painful for him and you feel scared or nervous listening to him. That's not a happy or good place emotionally to be. Especially for Ali, who always feels unloved. It was like pulling teeth listening to him saying that to her. Goodness me, Ed said it easier to Jillian. That speaks volumes to me.

But that's the thing- that's exactly Chris' arc which Ali and TPTB so nicely laid out for us with the perfectly placed oysters filled with pearls. Heck, they included PIs just in case we were feeling really dumb that day and didn't grasp what was happening. They started with the emotional but the physical has now caught up- they were slow to develop but give it time and it turns into something really beautiful. Of course, it's until she smashes his heart to smithereens in the next 4-5 days.

I don't share the same opinion on this. I feel Ali out of the f2 only feels the butterflies for Roberto. I still don't feel the passion with Chris no matter how many times they kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3996833;
    [/B]

I don't share the same opinion on this. I feel Ali out of the f2 only feels the butterflies for Roberto. I still don't feel the passion with Chris no matter how many times they kiss.
    Regardless of our personal feelings about this, that's the arc they're given. Who knows why.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996836;
    Regardless of our personal feelings about this, that's the arc they're given. Who knows why.
    Maybe they're trying to mess with your mind. Instead of basing conclusions on theme music and behavior from past seasons, turn off the sound and base your conclusions on only what you see.
    Last edited by blasie; 07-22-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: typo

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I agree. I thought the way Roberto was telling her that he was falling in love with her was cute and made it seem all the more real and genuine (how can it get anymore real with the sweating he was doing? lol.....Some people just aren't as comfortable as others when expressing those feelings to someone especially in front of cameras. He really can't win with some! lol That's okay....He won me over!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996831;
    Ali has said she knew it was all good with the guys if she didn't notice a camera so yeah, not looking too good for our Fred Astaire.

Seriously though, the only thing that makes me think she's with Roberto are her interviews about her feelings and never questioning them, which is how she described their relationship to his parents.

Overall this whole season is just one big mind-eff and I cannot wait till Saturday. No matter what- single, engaged, dating, with Roberto, with Frank, with Chris, with Jake, whatever- I've been Fleissed yet again.
    I think something that everyone might be missing, she actually told a little white lie to his parents in telling them it was a feeling with Roberto... it was a feeling and if you go back to night one, it was that he was so hott and sexy. (ChrisH even mentioned this in his blog) That is a really good feeling... but sadly that feeling never progressed to anything any deeper. Her last date with him in Portugal, she says she needed to see if there was any fun with him??? she knew they had physical chemistry, but what about fun? He didn't do so good with the photo taking, but the chemistry lesson in the street was good, but then again, Ali already told us that was a no brainer.

Ali did also wonder about Chris, could they get beyond the friend state... could he become hotter for her???
    I'll let you be the judge of this body language... Only thing I can say, he must be comfortable to lay on... she seems to do it enough.