Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fanatic

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3996771;
    I see it too and it reminds me of Jason and Molly in a way. I know he is not the most liked person around here, but there are a lot of similarities just in how Chris and Ali are developing and how Jason and Molly developed. Melissa was the runaway favorite and had the best physical chemistry. Molly was always trying to make sure she was putting herself out there for Jason like we've seen Chris do so much, taking care of Ali, looking out for her.
    Totally agree. Now will ALi go for the physical chemistry like Jason initially did with Melissa? or will she choose the one who she has a more well-rounded bond with (Chris)? Jason realized that the emotional bond he had with Molly was most important and pursued it... whether we liked it or not. What will ALi do?

perhaps this has something to do with Chris not being so nervous and Ali expecting things to ramp up over the next few dates??? there was definitely some rollin going on in that patch of grass that afternoon!

Just sayin

thank you to those who responded to my previous post about the shiver... it wasn't said to garner sympathy, but my understanding from experience what that feels like. Reminds me of when Chris was talking to his sisters/in laws about saying Ali's name... I so know that shiver and goofy feeling.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996760;
    This is also true. She refers to "loving" something about Chris all the time.
    JBF, I know you probably don't know this off the top of your head but since you're the expert around here, how many times has she said she 'loves' something or other about one of the men? Because now that I've mentioned it, I really think she only has said it about Chris but maybe I'm just forgetting about Roberto.
    I'm hardly "the expert", but we are all being pounded over the head with the L word in so much of Chris' footage. (Then we have him saying he's 100% in love with Ali... which should certainly cure Ali's fears from episode #5 if she's watching him on TV.) Usually with the other guys, Ali often states that she can see herself falling in love (usually future tense). The hometown did it for me: "I feel love and warmness towards him". Abc.com made sure that video clip was front and center on its site all that week and it had the highest number of viewings. Personally, if they are planning to pull the rug under the viewers to shock them, there will certainly be plenty of outrage... especially when you read many of the posts on that site claiming they won't watch (yeah, right) any more Bachelor(ette) if Chris is the first out of the limo come finale night.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3996771;
    I see it too and it reminds me of Jason and Molly in a way. I know he is not the most liked person around here, but there are a lot of similarities just in how Chris and Ali are developing and how Jason and Molly developed. Melissa was the runaway favorite (obviously Chris seems to be more of a favorite than Molly was, but still people think she will choose Roberto) and had the best physical chemistry. Molly was always trying to make sure she was putting herself out there for Jason like we've seen Chris do so much, taking care of Ali, looking out for her.
    I don't see the Molly/Chris comparison that well.

For Jason, Molly was the "wild card", whereas Melissa was the "safe" bet- the girl who fit his "type" and the type of girl he's used to. At one point, I remember Jason sitting down with his family and describing how the two girls would lead him down two different "paths".

Molly is the girl who urged him to bungee jump a 2nd time. She's the one that challenges him and surprises him. For Ali, Roberto would be the one to challenge her to "change" more, imo. She has already said that she'd be willing to learn to cook for Roberto

That said, I think Chris' "slow" relationship is a bit similar to Reid's storyline. Even tho' Jillian called Reid "hot" very early on, it always seemed a little like Reid was super attracted to Jillian, and Jillian only noticed him later on in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996779;
    perhaps this has something to do with Chris not being so nervous and Ali expecting things to ramp up over the next few dates??? there was definitely some rollin going on in that patch of grass that afternoon!

Just sayin

thank you to those who responded to my previous post about the shiver... it wasn't said to garner sympathy, but my understanding from experience what that feels like. Reminds me of when Chris was talking to his sisters/in laws about saying Ali's name... I so know that shiver and goofy feeling.
    The second one is outta control. No way was that not mutual and no way was she feeling anything related to 'just' friendship there. I swear, if there weren't any spoilers, I would bet anything he was the F1. Look at that BL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benney Fan
    I'm hardly "the expert", but we are all being pounded over the head with the L word in so much of Chris' footage. (Then we have him saying he's 100% in love with Ali... which should certainly cure Ali's fears from episode #5 if she's watching him on TV.) Usually with the other guys, Ali often states that she can see herself falling in love (usually future tense). The hometown did it for me: "I feel love and warmness towards him". Abc.com made sure that video clip was front and center on its site all that week and it had the highest number of viewings. Personally, if they are planning to pull the rug under the viewers to shock them, there will certainly be plenty of outrage... especially when you read many of the posts on that site claiming they won't watch (yeah, right) any more Bachelor(ette) if Chris is the first out of the limo come finale night.
    When you pointed out the bold and compared it to what she said about Roberto and Frank, I was floored. I still am to be honest since that was totally unplanned and I'm sure she wasn't aware she said all three statements like that.

I'm a broken record but nothing makes sense to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996763;
    Exactly. Even his coaches in the article posted talked about Ali looking like she was 'intimated' by Roberto. This is the man you choose? The one who intimidates you? And that cannot be claimed as being 'edited' either.

Oh man, someone get me a sedative because this is too dumb to take if Roberto is really the F1. I mean, I don't care, her life, but show me a storyline that makes sense and I'll be happy.
    One possibility is she feels intimidated because he gives her butterflies in her stomach, she really is infatuated by him, however, that's not Roberto's fault.

Roberto hasn't taken her on a rollercoaster ride like Frank has. He hasn't complained or demand anything of her. So far he's been honest and has opened up to her. Why wouldn't she want to choose him in the end if he's the one who gives her that "feeling." She did say he makes her feel safe.

Wow, Chris looks like he is in heaven here and Ali looks like she has goosebumps

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3996797;
    One possibility is she feels intimidated because he gives her butterflies in her stomach, she really is infatuated by him, however, that's not Roberto's fault.

Roberto hasn't taken her on a rollercoaster ride like Frank has. He hasn't complained or demand anything of her. So far he's been honest and has opened up to her. Why wouldn't she want to choose him in the end if he's the one who gives her that "feeling." She did say he makes her feel safe.
    I agree it's not his fault but I'm putting myself in her place so that's most likely clouding my judgment here if I'm wrong.

I'm remembering an ex who was gorgeous and perfect and how I felt with him- totally intimidated all the time. In the end it was [obviously] not meant to be but I remember the feeling quite well and put simply, it sucks. With the amount of times Ali has repeated and questioned how/why Roberto can possibly be into her, I have to project on her and say what she's feeling isn't good or positive or happy.

Maybe I'm wrong, they've worked past it and are now happy and engaged. Although a Roberto F1 doesn't make any sense to me both in regards to behaviors, edits, etc. I wouldn't mind a happy Ali engaged to Roberto at the end of this. He's a great, amazing guy and the nose tweaks and cuddles are too cute with them.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3996032;
    I'd be curious to know what " Shrugging Shoulders in upward position means as well as smiling while biting of the bottom lip.
    Shrugged shoulders generally indicates that a person doesn't know or doesn't have an answer. It also indicates that a person is sorry, but there is nothing they can do. When you add a lip bite to that it kind of makes the smile more unsure.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3996802;
    Shrugged shoulders generally indicates that a person doesn't know or doesn't have an answer. It also indicates that a person is sorry, but there is nothing they can do. When you add a lip bite to that it kind of makes the smile more unsure.
    I wish I knew how to take SCs because Ali shrugging her shoulders when Chris gave her the bracelet in Portugal isn't a situation where she is "sorry but there is nothing [she] can do."
    ~ Sex and the City