Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3932200;
    Could also mean he wanted some of her soup.
    Or that he wants to bring some color to his lips to make them more appealing (or more photogenic, depending on whether he's attracted to her or the camera ).

FORT Fanatic

CL's lips says it all! The classic licking lips and biting syndrome: i want to kiss you but I can't cuz you have coodies and has kissed a million other guys. But it's okay we can still make-out like teenagers in front of joshua radin (who?) and a choir...cuz the tension was sooo building up...

I would love to see some SC in here to compare the F2 and the way they interact with Ali (i.e. hugging, kissing, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3935160;
    I would love to see some SC in here to compare the F2 and the way they interact with Ali (i.e. hugging, kissing, etc.).
    Yeah man. Me too. I want to analyze the heck out of it! I really need more work to do
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3935160;
    Some comparisons from this episode...

Grasping Chris's jacket.

3. kiss

I also noticed that when Ali is with Chris, the shots primarily focus on Chris and his reactions. When she is with Roberto, the reaction shots are mostly of her or from her view.

Not related to this episode, but I love her smile in this cap.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3936885;
    I also noticed that when Ali is with Chris, the shots primarily focus on Chris and his reactions. When she is with Roberto, the reaction shots are mostly of her or from her view.
    Fantastic comparison! and great observation cupcakes! I think you are spot on...

FORT Fogey

Wow, cupcakes, great comparisons. It's cool that there are so many seemingly identical poses. But your observation about different points of view probably explains why everybody is so conflicted reading the emotion between the two couples.

Love it. Thanks!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3936885;
    Some comparisons from this episode...

Grasping Chris's jacket.

3. kiss

Not related to this episode, but I love her smile in this cap.

I love the hugging clinches Ali and Roberto share face to face. They always seem to grab onto each other so tight and yet so comfortable and at ease with one another..... like they read each others minds, they are so in sync.
    I still love the shot from this week right before the rose ceremony, of her walking up to Roberto and both know what is on each others minds and they share an embrace and kiss. To me so natural , like a couple

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3936902;
    I love the hugging clinches Ali and Roberto share face to face. They always seem to grab onto each other so tight and yet so comfortable and at ease with one another..... like they read each others minds, they are so in sync.
    I still love the shot from this week right before the rose ceremony, of her walking up to Roberto and both know what is on each others minds and they share an embrace and kiss. To me so natural , like a couple
    She also said to him you look good.