Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996622;
    I can see Ali's eyes fill somewhat when Roberto finally gets it out that he is falling in love with her. I think it totally took her by surprise, and she was touched. This is the guy she never would have even approached in real life, she told him that. I also think that hearing him say this put pressure on her about who she was wanting to meet her parents. For us as viewers... this was the first bit of emotional stuff that we have seen her and Roberto go thru. And it was emotional. If he was indeed f1 I would have expected to see something like this type of connection earlier... but instead Roberto flatlined and went missing in Iceland and Turkey, and his story has stayed at the physical spark, but what else is there???

It saddened me that Ali had to ask him to get him started, and had to explain that sometimes she needed feedback (paraphrasing here)... but it was touching that he finally opened up. I felt as proud of him as if he were my own

I still feel that if Frank had not pulled out, it would have been Chris and Frank, with Frank f2.
    I agree with the bold. She was touched and it made her happy that someone so gorgeous and perfect desired her.

But still, her reaction to Chris was totally different in my eyes. RS says Chris is F2 so I have to go with him and assume that he was going to be the F3 but seeing what I saw onscreen and reading what RS is writing is not matching up at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996288;
    What I found interesting was how after Roberto told her that he was falling in love with her, she smiled big and gave him a kiss.....but then they went straight to the FS card. We never really got to see what Ali thought of his telling her he was falling in love with her. She probably couldn't say much, but maybe she did say something that they just could not air because it would give too much away. Or maybe she didn't really have anything to say because she didn't feel the same. Anyway, if she had a tear in her eyes, then that is pretty darn sweet!

I would/will be sad for Chris too. He's so in love with her, and I think she is giving him more hope too.....But at least we know he is happy in life right now!

emusha: I would love to see it, whenver and wherever works best for you.

sanlee: Regarding your quote, it's a shame that they chopped their conversation up (as usual). I thought Roberto's words and actions were really heartfelt. If I can see and feel "it" when he was telling her, I can't imagine how she would feel sitting next to him holding hands. I guess the kisses she gave him right afterwards summed it all up. They were really warm and emotional. I would really loooooove to see what they cut from that conversation.

Edit: Saw the SCs now. Sorry about that. : )
    Last edited by Sweeeeet!; 07-22-2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: added comment
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996630;
    how would a strand of hair suddenly appear after the kiss when there was nothing before the kiss? roberto didn't touch her face he touched her chin...the light catches this glimmer as she moves her face along with a tear trail you can see better in the video
    emusha! Thanks for capping these and bringing them over. I don't think it's a hair strand either, but I think it could be a little sweat or shine to her face....It's too hard to tell for me if it was a tear. However, she still showed the emotion in her eyes imo. She liked what she heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996631;
    I agree with the bold. She was touched and it made her happy that someone so gorgeous and perfect desired her.

But still, her reaction to Chris was totally different in my eyes. RS says Chris is F2 so I have to go with him and assume that he was going to be the F3 but seeing what I saw onscreen and reading what RS is writing is not matching up at all.
    What I like is that the conversation between Ali and Chris is natural, it's like the cameras aren't even there in there eyes. Also what I find interesting is some of the comments Chris made it was like they had some of these conversations before. "How will we top this on our honeymoon", they have had to have had some indepth conversations for him to say something like that. When he said "God, I love you", to me it didn't seem like the first time you would say that to someone, so maybe he had already told her that. One more thing, why did we not see any close up of them kissing in the water? That scene was pretty hot watching it from a distance, was there more to it???

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996631;

Absolutely... her reaction with Chris was different. It was almost as if she knew she would hear this and was looking forward to hearing him say it. She knows how Chris feels about her... Again I need to go back and count the times she says love in relation to Chris. She never pulled far enough back to let us even get that many clear pictures of her face, but I did manage to grab one capture where I could get a clear picture of her face before they started kissing again.

now to touch on what someone mentioned earlier, about Ali giving herself a little hug after she gave Chris his rose (it's happened a few times before this episode)... have not one of us never been thrilled or excited enough to have shiver run up our spine. I can even to this day, say my husbands name, and have that happen and he's been gone almost 15 years now.
    Last edited by latergator; 07-22-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996695;
    Absolutely... her reaction with Chris was different. It was almost as if she knew she would hear this and was looking forward to hearing him say it. She knows how Chris feels about her... Again I need to go back and count the times she say love in relation to Chris. She never pulled far enough back to let us even get that many clear pictures of her face, but I did manage to grab one capture where I could get a clear picture of her face before they started kissing again.

now to touch on what someone mentioned earlier, about Ali giving herself a little hug after she gave Chris his rose (it's happened a few times before this episode)... have not one of us never been thrilled or excited enough to have shiver run up our spine. I can even to this day, say my husbands name, and have that happen and he's been gone almost 15 years now.
    That is such a sweet story, latergator!! Thanks for sharing it.

It is difficult to get a pic of Ali's reaction cause she was constantly kissing him.

Has anyone noticed how, inside his blush, you can see the outline of a sideways heart? There's a whole youtube video about it. Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3996695;
    Absolutely... her reaction with Chris was different. It was almost as if she knew she would hear this and was looking forward to hearing him say it. She knows how Chris feels about her... Again I need to go back and count the times she says love in relation to Chris. She never pulled far enough back to let us even get that many clear pictures of her face, but I did manage to grab one capture where I could get a clear picture of her face before they started kissing again.

Her whole behavior with Chris is just weird since I don't think he's the F1. The way he talks it's like she's his and they're together. He knew he was getting a HTD in Ep2 (or 3?), she told his dad she'd see him soon, they picked out wine for the family together, they've discussed multiple times where they're going to live and what to do, she baby talks with him, she whispers to him, among other cutesy things I don't see with the other men or Roberto.

The self-hug is only with Chris too. She's does it all the time- especially noticeable during their Portugal date and then at the RC. BTW, your story just made my eyes well up, latergator, I am truly sorry for your loss and I'm so happy you were happy with your love before he passed.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

What is this picture saying? She is glued to him here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996733;
    What is this picture saying? She is glued to him here.

CL is the one who looks like he's not the aggressor here. Ali's going for him, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996733;
    What is this picture saying. She is glued to him here.
    I love this question. Priceless.

Honestly, it just doesn't make any sense to me. What I'm seeing is a love story and yet everything is pointing to Roberto or no one. Those are some good editors!

In any case, I love how they've worked up to this. At the beginning of the season, before RS spilled, Chris was my favorite but I was sure he couldn't be the F1 because she wasn't all over him. She wasn't in his arms all the time like with Roberto so I was sure it had to be Roberto. Now, though, she's on top of him all the time, from the moment the date started to the end of the night, she was in his arms constantly. I think it's adorable that they've naturally come to this point. Even if they don't work out in the end (and I'm pretty sure they don't), I really like watching them together anyway.
    ~ Sex and the City