Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3996500;
    Wow! Look, even her shoulder is crying! =)

Had a giggle on that one!!

Thanks! I see what you mean and when you listen to when Ali says it, she chokes up. However, I didn't notice the tear until your cap.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996534;
    Thanks! I see what you mean and when you listen to when Ali says it, she chokes up. However, I didn't notice the tear until your cap.
    yay glad you could see it! she does choke up when she talks after the kiss...

here's another cap where u can see the glimmer in the right eye

look for that first glimmer on her cheek that i circled in red upthread in these caps as well. the main point is i posted pre tear pictures so you can see that there is no glimmer on the side of her cheek before the kiss...

Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

it's a strand of hair catching the light.

I do see her being emotional. But I don't see her being any less emotional with Chris when he was declaring his love either. So it boggles the mind that she KNEW for certain that one of them was going home before even having a date with Frank. I honestly have no idea who that person was. Her BL with both guys on their dates was so similar.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

no tear

right before kiss

right after kiss

zoomed in...a darker trail of the tear and the glimmer of the tear + moist eyelashes (right eye)
    Last edited by emusha; 07-21-2010 at 11:08 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

If you all remember back to the very first night and that hideous dress Ali had on she kept her arms at her sides and kept her shoulders like that, when she was questioned about it she said when she is nervous she has a tendency to do that with her shoulders and holding her arms close in.... does anybody else remember that?

Yeah, it's clearly a piece of hair. It does the same thing on her shoulder.

I can see Ali's eyes fill somewhat when Roberto finally gets it out that he is falling in love with her. I think it totally took her by surprise, and she was touched. This is the guy she never would have even approached in real life, she told him that. I also think that hearing him say this put pressure on her about who she was wanting to meet her parents. For us as viewers... this was the first bit of emotional stuff that we have seen her and Roberto go thru. And it was emotional. If he was indeed f1 I would have expected to see something like this type of connection earlier... but instead Roberto flatlined and went missing in Iceland and Turkey, and his story has stayed at the physical spark, but what else is there???

It saddened me that Ali had to ask him to get him started, and had to explain that sometimes she needed feedback (paraphrasing here)... but it was touching that he finally opened up. I felt as proud of him as if he were my own

I still feel that if Frank had not pulled out, it would have been Chris and Frank, with Frank f2.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996616;
    Yeah, it's clearly a piece of hair. It does the same thing on her shoulder.
    how would a strand of hair suddenly appear after the kiss when there was nothing before the kiss? roberto didn't touch her face he touched her chin...the light catches this glimmer as she moves her face along with a tear trail you can see better in the video
    Team Alibeartito