Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3996474;
    Emusha which side of her face ? I see tears in her eyes but which side of her face. Because on the right side of her face, left side if your looking at pic I see her blonde hair.
    right side...there's a glimmer that's on a lot of the picture...top of her cheekbones. you can see it in the one she's holding an envelop and her eyelashes are wet...

here's the glimmer that i'm referring to it's present in a bunch of the photos

Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3996478;

It appears she is emoting to me in this picture as there is clearly moisture in her eyes.
    Even though she isn't crying, it's clear to me too that she has moisture in her eyes like you said. She was probably glad to hear that from him.....I think it's clear that he is genuine when he says it too.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996479;
    right side...there's a glimmer that's on a lot of the picture...top of her cheekbones. you can see it in the one she's holding an envelop and her eyelashes are wet...

here's the glimmer that i'm referring to it's present in a bunch of the photos

There are tears in her left eye in the pic in Bloomers post above. However, what your seeing on her cheek is I believe a strand of her blond heir because it move snad is gone in following pics. However, I'll check in motion watching the episode. There are tears in her eyes though, emotion there.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996485;
    Even though she isn't crying, it's clear to me too that she has moisture in her eyes like you said. She was probably glad to hear that from him.....I think it's clear that he is genuine when he says it too.
    Great cap! Ali said that she could not wait to get some alone time with Roberto (i'm sure she said it with Chris too), did they eat dinner or did they just sip on wine and then head to the suite? Can anyone tell?

Edit - I looked at the screen caps. I don't see the tear, i'm thinking it was body glitter or bronzer/makeup.
    Last edited by biglove44; 07-21-2010 at 10:29 PM.

darkened image. in the circle look for a darker line trailing down to the white sparkle at the end. her right eyelashes also have moisture

the moisture in her eyelashes is more evident here
    Last edited by emusha; 07-21-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3996478;

It appears she is emoting to me in this picture as there is clearly moisture in her eyes.
    Wow! Look, even her shoulder is crying! =)

More than likely, it is sweat. =)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996508;
    I suppose that could be sweat in her eyes, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to think of it at dinner.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996508;

Sounds to me like she never got enough sleep wouldn't suprise me if her eyes where watery. Watching it she is not emotional imo

Bloomers that's a good cap
    @ mom & patty
    it's possible it's evident only to me cos i've been staring at this for a long time...obviously this is not going to be evident and very obvious cos if it was then you can bet TPTB would have photoshopped it out! either way i wanted to share whether people saw it or not

here's the origin of the tear i was pointing out.
    Team Alibeartito