Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3996312;
    I say game over already!
    Oh, pbmax I looked at that cap you wanted me to look at and that's not the same black shirt. It looked to be dark blue. I remember people already going over it.

posted it for moderator approval in the screencaps only thread

ETA: you have to look for a glitter on the top of her cheekbone under her right eye to see where the tear left a trail. the sc of ali holding the envelop shows the glitter on her eyelashes and the small trail the tear left and the gilitter at the end where the teardrop was
    Last edited by emusha; 07-21-2010 at 09:23 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Do we have SCs of Ali and the men on the LCDs? I remember a few shots of her kissing Chris on the dock at least...

I think it would be interesting to compare Ali's BL with each of the men on LCDs since maybe it'll give us a clue into who she's choosing, if there is a F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996384;
    posted it for moderator approval in the screencaps only thread

ETA: you have to look for a glitter on the top of her cheekbone under her right eye to see where the tear left a trail. the sc of ali holding the envelop shows the glitter on her eyelashes and the small trail the tear left and the gilitter at the end where the teardrop was
    I can't find your cap emusha. What page is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3996417;
    Do we have SCs of Ali and the men on the LCDs? I remember a few shots of her kissing Chris on the dock at least...

I think it would be interesting to compare Ali's BL with each of the men on LCDs since maybe it'll give us a clue into who she's choosing, if there is a F1.
    Ryvetted posted some caps from the preview. Ali and Chris are shown in the water together, walking hand and hand on the dock, kissing on the dock, and she's watching him walk away during day time.

Roberto and Ali are shown on the jetski (LCD), and kissing on two lounge chairs? and we see him walking away during day time. (this could be from the MTP though because they are both dressed up)

I'm guessing those are from the LCD day time activity.....She then meets with them at night and I think the night time portion of the LCD could be where the scene of Roberto and Ali on the bed may be from. That's if that one cap of Rob and Ali dressed up is from the MTP date.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996445;
    I can't find your cap emusha. What page is it on?
    Since she had so many pictures in one post, Mods are going to have to approve of the post before it gets posted!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-21-2010 at 10:31 PM.

ok they're up now!...in the screencap only thread....there're 29 of them - 21 is the most telling because her eyelashes are shiny and wet and there's the smalll glimmer and the trail on the side of her face
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996468;
    ok they're up now!...in the screencap only thread....there're 29 of them - 21 is the most telling because her eyelashes are shiny and wet and there's the smalll glimmer and the trail on the side of her face
    Emusha which side of her face ? I see tears in her eyes but which side of her face. Because on the right side of her face, left side if your looking at pic I see her blonde hair.

FORT Fanatic

I don't see any tears.

I saw it emusha. I have to count to find out which one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996468;

It appears she is emoting to me in this picture as there is clearly moisture in her eyes.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?