Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

I just did a screen shot analysis of ali when roberto told her that he's falling in love with her and I can say with 100% certainity the sc show that Ali had tears in her eyes a her tear fell along the side of her face in an angle when she squeezed her eyes shut during the kiss that followed. I have 30 screen shots that show in different varition how the light catches the sparkle in the tear or her eyes but I'm worried about spamming this thread and posting them. Is anyone interested in looking at these sc's? If so I might go ahead and put in the work to upload them into photobucket and post them on here...

At the end of one of Ali's interviews on the K something morning when they say...i have a feeling you're alone at the end of this...she says maybe there'll be tears of joy... looks like we might get that at the FRC
    Last edited by emusha; 07-21-2010 at 08:19 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3996204;
    I just did a screen shot analysis of ali when roberto told her that he's falling in love with her and I can say with 100% certainity the sc show that Ali had tears in her eyes a her tear fell along the side of her face in an angle when she squeezed her eyes shut during the kiss that followed. I have 30 screen shots that show in different varition how the light catches the sparkle in the tear or her eyes but I'm worried about spamming this thread and posting them. Is anyone interested in looking at these sc's? If so I might go ahead and put in the work to upload them into photobucket and post them on here...

At the end of one of Ali's interviews on the K something morning when they say...i have a feeling you're alone at the end of this...she says maybe there'll be tears of joy... looks like we might get that at the FRC
    Sure. If you've already gone to that much trouble I'm sure several people would like to have a looky loo.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I thought I saw a tear also, but I'm a little confused by this. Because if TPTB didn't want us to predict the ending, I would say it was almost blatantly obvious. Why would they leave that in being that it is so obvious?

Emusha, I would love to see them as I think many Robertito fans would, however, it is a lot of work...so it has to be up to you.

Go ahead and post them in the screencaps only thread. You can put as many pictures as you want in there.....then we can talk about it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3996250;
    I thought I saw a tear also, but I'm a little confused by this. Because if TPTB didn't want us to predict the ending, I would say it was almost blatantly obvious. Why would they leave that in being that it is so obvious?
    Well it looks like most people (including me) didn't even notice it, so I don't think it's looked at as being obvious. I'd actually like to see those caps emusha captured.....I don't remember seeing a tear, but would love to see it if true.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-21-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996263;
    Well it looks like most people (including me) didn't even notice it, so I don't think it's looked at as being obvious. I'd actually like to see those caps emusha captured.....I don't remember seeing a tear, but would love to see it if true.
    I think that's pretty telling. It might be game over!

But it makes me a bit sad for Chris, who is obviously so into Ali, and she has to string him along until the bittersweet end....but I guess that's the one thing about this crazy series that's consistent

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3996277;

But it makes me a bit sad for Chris, who is obviously so into Ali, and she has to string him along until the bittersweet end....but I guess that's the one thing about this crazy series that's consistent
    What I found interesting was how after Roberto told her that he was falling in love with her, she smiled big and gave him a kiss.....but then they went straight to the FS card. We never really got to see what Ali thought of his telling her he was falling in love with her. She probably couldn't say much, but maybe she did say something that they just could not air because it would give too much away. Or maybe she didn't really have anything to say because she didn't feel the same. Anyway, if she had a tear in her eyes, then that is pretty darn sweet!

I would/will be sad for Chris too. He's so in love with her, and I think she is giving him more hope too.....But at least we know he is happy in life right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3996032;
    I'd be curious to know what " Shrugging Shoulders in upward position means as well as smiling while biting of the bottom lip.
    I don't know about biting the bottom lip thing, but shrugging the shouders can mean being submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996288;
    What I found interesting was how after Roberto told her that he was falling in love with her, she smiled big and gave him a kiss.....but then they went straight to the FS card. We never really got to see what Ali thought of his telling her he was falling in love with her. She probably couldn't say much, but maybe she did say something that they just could not air because it would give too much away. Anyway, if she had a tear in her eyes, then that is pretty darn sweet!

I would/will be sad for Chris too. He's so in love with her, and I think she is giving him more hope too.....But at least we know he is happy in life right now!
    Yeah, she just about cried when Roberto asked her if she what she thought about going to the FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3996277;

I say game over already!