Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 940

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #431
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3995870;
    Could it be that Chris' words of comfort were edited out? We can't take anything at face value on this show. Just because we didn't see it happen, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    Also, Berto was concerned about Ali climbing the ladder because he was getting a sneak peak looking up her very short skirt! We were rolling on the floor laughing when that scene was going on! Seriously, I know he's a caring guy.....so don't give me any grief!
    Didn't CL said to Ali, I got ya before they jump off? Also, in Ali's blog, CL actually swam her to the beach. She said she actually can't swim that well.

  2. #432
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3995799;
    After he told her - he put his head down - and she reached down and pulled his head back and kissed him - she initiated that reaction - and didn't push him away at all.
    Absolutely.... Ali affirmed it and confirmed it. If she didn't want him to say it and lead him on, she just would have let him keep his head hung down, but she jerked his head up and passionately wrapped her both arms around him and kissed him. She was sooo happy to finally hear him say what she's been wanting to hear all along. On the Roberto cap..she has one hand on his face, not both arms thrown around and not a passionate kiss.

  3. #433
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3995879;
    Didn't CL said to Ali, I got ya before they jump off? Also, in Ali's blog, CL actually swam her to the beach. She said she actually can't swim that well.
    To me that jumping off the the boat (it was very high, no net, no harness, nada) and she was terrified..yes he reached for her, he had her safe, she knew it.

    To me that was the leap of faith that all the F1's get every season.

  4. #434
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3995883;
    Absolutely.... Ali affirmed it and confirmed it. If she didn't want him to say it and lead him on, she just would have let him keep his head hung down, but she jerked his head up and passionately wrapped her both arms around him and kissed him. She was sooo happy to finally hear him say what she's been wanting to hear all along. On the Roberto cap..she has one hand on his face, not both arms thrown around and not a passionate kiss.
    Also when Roberto was trying to tell her he was falling for her, he kept tugging his ear. He seemed very nervous.. Chris on the other hand seemed to be getting more and more confident... and he very self assuredly told her he loved her. Here's some body language info... check out the ear tugging:

    Avoiding eye contact: Discomfort, disagreement, embarrassment

    Crossed arms: Anger, defensiveness

    Moving away, tilting a chair back: You are too close, space is invaded

    Fidgeting, tapping foot or fingers: Nervousness, boredom

    Slow, deliberate walk: Confidence

    Standing with hands on hips: Readiness, aggression

    Sitting with legs crossed, foot kicking: slightly Boredom

    Sitting, legs apart Open: relaxed

    Touching, slightly rubbing nose: Rejection, doubt, lying

    Rubbing the eye: Doubt, disbelief

    Hands clasped behind back: Anger, frustration, apprehension

    Locked ankles: Apprehension

    Head resting in hand, eyes downcast: Boredom

    Rubbing hands: Anticipation

    Sitting with hands clasped behind head: Smugness, superiority

    Open palm: Sincerity, openness, innocence

    Tapping or drumming fingers: Impatience

    Patting/fondling hair: Lack of self-confidence; insecurity

    Stroking chin: Trying to make a decision

    Looking down: face turned away Disbelief

    Biting nails: Insecurity, nervousness

    Pulling or tugging at ear: Indecision

    Adjusting tie: Insecurity, nervousness

    Putting tips of fingers of one hand against tips of the other hand: Confidence

    Clearing throat: Nervousness

  5. #435
    hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3995869;


    What do you all make of Ali shrugging her shoulders up and touching her arm like this after her hug with Chris?
    She seems do do that shoulder thing when she's being cute and flirty. The rubbing of the arms could be goose bumps, a lot of time after hugging Chris she seems to have goosebumps an the hair on her arms stands up. I think it's a good thing. It's probably cause of how he nuzzles her neck all the time.

  6. #436
    FORT Fan ladeedi12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3995936;
    Also when Roberto was trying to tell her he was falling for her, he kept tugging his ear. He seemed very nervous.. Chris on the other hand seemed to be getting more and more confident... and he very self assuredly told her he loved her. Here's some body language info... check out the ear tugging:

    Avoiding eye contact: Discomfort, disagreement, embarrassment

    Crossed arms: Anger, defensiveness

    Moving away, tilting a chair back: You are too close, space is invaded

    Fidgeting, tapping foot or fingers: Nervousness, boredom

    Slow, deliberate walk: Confidence

    Standing with hands on hips: Readiness, aggression

    Sitting with legs crossed, foot kicking: slightly Boredom

    Sitting, legs apart Open: relaxed

    Touching, slightly rubbing nose: Rejection, doubt, lying

    Rubbing the eye: Doubt, disbelief

    Hands clasped behind back: Anger, frustration, apprehension

    Locked ankles: Apprehension

    Head resting in hand, eyes downcast: Boredom

    Rubbing hands: Anticipation

    Sitting with hands clasped behind head: Smugness, superiority

    Open palm: Sincerity, openness, innocence

    Tapping or drumming fingers: Impatience

    Patting/fondling hair: Lack of self-confidence; insecurity

    Stroking chin: Trying to make a decision

    Looking down: face turned away Disbelief

    Biting nails: Insecurity, nervousness

    Pulling or tugging at ear: Indecision

    Adjusting tie: Insecurity, nervousness

    Putting tips of fingers of one hand against tips of the other hand: Confidence

    Clearing throat: Nervousness
    I'd be curious to know what " Shrugging Shoulders in upward position means as well as smiling while biting of the bottom lip.

  7. #437
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3995889;
    To me that jumping off the the boat (it was very high, no net, no harness, nada) and she was terrified..yes he reached for her, he had her safe, she knew it.

    To me that was the leap of faith that all the F1's get every season.
    I know what you mean, and I definitely think it was a leap of faith!
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

  8. #438
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3995936;
    Also when Roberto was trying to tell her he was falling for her, he kept tugging his ear. He seemed very nervous.. Chris on the other hand seemed to be getting more and more confident... and he very self assuredly told her he loved her. Here's some body language info... check out the ear tugging:

    Avoiding eye contact: Discomfort, disagreement, embarrassment
    Crossed arms: Anger, defensiveness
    Moving away, tilting a chair back: You are too close, space is invaded
    Fidgeting, tapping foot or fingers: Nervousness, boredom
    Slow, deliberate walk: Confidence
    Standing with hands on hips: Readiness, aggression
    Sitting with legs crossed, foot kicking: slightly Boredom
    Sitting, legs apart Open: relaxed
    Touching, slightly rubbing nose: Rejection, doubt, lying
    Rubbing the eye: Doubt, disbelief
    Hands clasped behind back: Anger, frustration, apprehension
    Locked ankles: Apprehension
    Head resting in hand, eyes downcast: Boredom
    Rubbing hands: Anticipation
    Sitting with hands clasped behind head: Smugness, superiority
    Open palm: Sincerity, openness, innocence
    Tapping or drumming fingers: Impatience
    Patting/fondling hair: Lack of self-confidence; insecurity
    Stroking chin: Trying to make a decision
    Looking down: face turned away Disbelief
    Biting nails: Insecurity, nervousness
    Pulling or tugging at ear: Indecision
    Adjusting tie: Insecurity, nervousness
    Putting tips of fingers of one hand against tips of the other hand: Confidence
    Clearing throat: Nervousness
    Love this info... yes, it doesn't apply to every situation, but...

    The two bold lines made me laugh... it depends on whether the person is doing it himself/herself or it is being done to him/her. I remember Meredith kept playing with Ian's tie! Chris' hair always looks messed with, yet we never see him mess with it!

    Poor Roberto... he looks so uncomfortable in so many scenes, although he was probably stifled by the heat. (That Ali line "I can only imagine that Roberto will look hotter in Tahiti!" probably should be taken literally rather than erotically.)

  9. #439
    craziness sunshine08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    296

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3996133;
    Love this info... yes, it doesn't apply to every situation, but...

    The two bold lines made me laugh... it depends on whether the person is doing it himself/herself or it is being done to him/her. I remember Meredith kept playing with Ian's tie! Chris' hair always looks messed with, yet we never see him mess with it!
    Poor Roberto... he looks so uncomfortable in so many scenes, although he was probably stifled by the heat. (That Ali line "I can only imagine that Roberto will look hotter in Tahiti!" probably should be taken literally rather than erotically.)
    Yes, but we did see Ali play with his hair in Iceland (which I found incredibly sweet btw, has she done that to anyone else?)

  10. #440
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3996148;
    Yes, but we did see Ali play with his hair in Iceland (which I found incredibly sweet btw, has she done that to anyone else?)
    Roberto
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.