Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fan

Re: Body Language Analysis

Can someone give their 'take' on where Ali was looking when Roberto was declaring his love for her? ...somewhere to the side of his face...not at him. Take a look at the screencaps no discusssion page. I also see a better connection w/ Chris, but I understand she lets him go next. hmmmm

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3995630;
    Can someone give their 'take' on where Ali was looking when Roberto was declaring his love for her? ...somewhere to the side of his face...not at him. Take a look at the screencaps no discusssion page. I also see a better connection w/ Chris, but I understand she lets him go next. hmmmm
    Ali kissed Roberto when he said he was falling in love with her, I think she looked away before she kissed him because she didnt want to look directly @ him & give her feelings away. I did notice she seems to be more playful & fun with Chris, but gives him little small kisses as oppsose to passionate kisses that she has with Roberto. I also see her push Chris away when he tries to hold her or when he told her he loved her he went to hold her after & she pushed him back into the kiss instead of those words effecting her emotionally & holding onto him passionately

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3995735;
    Ali kissed Roberto when he said he was falling in love with her, I think she looked away before she kissed him because she didnt want to look directly @ him & give her feelings away. I did notice she seems to be more playful & fun with Chris, but gives him little small kisses as oppsose to passionate kisses that she has with Roberto. I also see her push Chris away when he tries to hold her or when he told her he loved her he went to hold her after & she pushed him back into the kiss instead of those words effecting her emotionally & holding onto him passionately
    After he told her - he put his head down - and she reached down and pulled his head back and kissed him - she initiated that reaction - and didn't push him away at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3995799;
    After he told her - he put his head down - and she reached down and pulled his head back and kissed him - she initiated that reaction - and didn't push him away at all.
    Did she also said, do you want to go inside to CL, right after that?

FORT Fan

We all see what we want to see. When I see Ali and Roberto, I see a 16 year old that liked to make out with her boyfriend. When I see Ali and Chris, I see a woman who liked to kiss and cuddle and laugh with her husband.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3995850;
    We all see what we want to see. When I see Ali and Roberto, I see a 16 year old that liked to make out with her boyfriend. When I see Ali and Chris, I see a woman who liked to kiss and cuddle and laugh with her husband.
    How about with Frank?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3995850;
    exactly!

What I see between ali and chris is a friend/like/love ya and what Isee between ali and roberto is husband/love/passion.

2 very different kind of love

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

What do you all make of Ali shrugging her shoulders up and touching her arm like this after her hug with Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3994747;
    Roberto was even concerned for her climbing the latter to their FS "Be very careful" (paraphrasing) and stayed as a spotter until she got to the top...thought I was the only one that thought CL was too carefree w/her feelings of being scared to jump. He didn't even make to the full count and jumped a tenth of a second into "three"...thanks for bringing this up.
    Could it be that Chris' words of comfort were edited out? We can't take anything at face value on this show. Just because we didn't see it happen, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Also, Berto was concerned about Ali climbing the ladder because he was getting a sneak peak looking up her very short skirt! We were rolling on the floor laughing when that scene was going on! Seriously, I know he's a caring guy.....so don't give me any grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3995869;

What do you all make of Ali shrugging her shoulders up and touching her arm like this after her hug with Chris?
    She has done this several times with Chris. Another time was when he gave her the bracelet in Portugal and was talking about going to the Cape and that he knew his family would tell him, don't screw this up, make sure she comes back.