Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;3928253;
    I see your point, and maybe laying back on his chest is her way, but she's done it with a few guys now so I feel like the first time was producer driven and so she's done it again. But I would rather know who is in the screencap on the rattan furniture before last night's rose ceremony. She put her head on the shoulder of the guy in a way she hadn't with anyone else and they're snuggled down so no-one could see them from the back. The editors didn't show them from the front. That seems like more striking body-language of comfort and interest in each other.

(Yes I realize the editors were being sneaky, but still, Ali and the guy scrunched down -that means something, I think.)
    Hi, RealityAlert - I believe Ali was snuggling with Chris L. I have rewatched that scene several times on my big screen and it followed the special time Chris and Ali had in front of the fire. This pic is taken at a slightly different angle, which is why it is more difficult to see. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3931391;
    Hi, RealityAlert - I believe Ali was snuggling with Chris L. I have rewatched that scene several times on my big screen and it followed the special time Chris and Ali had in front of the fire. This pic is taken at a slightly different angle, which is why it is more difficult to see. JMO
    i agree, i totally think it is Chris L. I know they can have editing issues, but really that was a super sweet cuddle and honestly i just don't really see her doing that with any of those other guys. I see her doing that with roberto and chris l. I mean can you guys see her doing that with weatherman, craig, casey, etc...i just don't see it.
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

ali is hot for roberto, that is obvious....does that mean he is the final one, maybe, maybe not but i think when you are talking body language....roberto tops it

I noticed during the conversation with Chris & Ali when she's sick, that both of them licked their lips. I looked it up and it said they are hot for each other! Between the eye contact and the lip licking maybe they do have chemistry. Maybe Chris L just likes to take things slow and easy.

Chris also likes to bite his lip and his cheeks turn red. You should look it up and tell what it means!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3932190;
    Chris also likes to bite his lip and his cheeks turn red. You should look it up and tell what it means!
    I don't know what it means but I agree that Chris bites his lip all the time! I think it might be a nervous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3932190;
    I'm not expert by any stretch of the imagination. I do know the common signs, but this one is so cute....It says this:

It means that he finds you attractive, doesn't know how to let you know that he does, and can't find the words to express his feelings, and has fallen really hard for you.

Could also mean he wanted some of her soup.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3932200;
    Could also mean he wanted some of her soup.

He also has the half grin like Elvis. Anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3932202;

He also has the half grin like Elvis. Anyone else notice that?
    yes, his mouth is bit crooked on the left side.