Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fan

Re: Body Language Analysis

goggled playing with ear body language and found this interesting:

Attraction

If men are attracted to someone, they occasionally play with one of their ear lobes, whereas women will play with a lock of hair or continually tuck their hair behind their ears. Men that dig great gobbets of ear wax from their ears are just plain filthy.

Love the last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3983500;
    goggled playing with ear body language and found this interesting:

Attraction

If men are attracted to someone, they occasionally play with one of their ear lobes, whereas women will play with a lock of hair or continually tuck their hair behind their ears. Men that dig great gobbets of ear wax from their ears are just plain filthy.

Love the last sentence.
    Gross!

What about him messing with her ear?

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3983498;
    lol possible!! the nose tweak was too cute...
    i love how they're looking at each other in the above pics tho...
    BAHAHAHAHAHA Saffron!!!

And emusha.....I loved what you wrote here. That nose tweak was adorable!!! They glow when they look at each other! Thanks
    Karey :-)

i found this body language indicator:

tugging at ears: Nervousness

tugging at ears: indecision

Fidgeting (tugging ears, pulling sleeves, rubbing head)
    It could mean: a natural fidgeter.
    But it might mean: anxious or impatient.
    What the experts say: "This is a classic sign of anxiety or stress," says Givens. "It's a way people take their attention away from what's bothering them."

poor roberto he's stressed out about telling ali how he feels
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3983605;
    i found this body language indicator:

tugging at ears: Nervousness

tugging at ears: indecision

Fidgeting (tugging ears, pulling sleeves, rubbing head)
    It could mean: a natural fidgeter.
    But it might mean: anxious or impatient.
    What the experts say: "This is a classic sign of anxiety or stress," says Givens. "It's a way people take their attention away from what's bothering them."

poor roberto he's stressed out about telling ali how he feels

That and wanting time alone with her without the darn cameras around. Anyone can see he is facial expression that he is a goner he is into her big time.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3983611;
    That and wanting time alone with her without the darn cameras around. Anyone can see he is facial expression that he is a goner he is into her big time.
    yea...he looks so vulnerable and emotional ...he's looking deep into her eyes.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3983670;

He is cancerian he will be emotional when in love and is uncertain that his affection and feelings might not be return.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3983670;
    IA, I'm so looking forward to next episode, that is minus the drama factor, I want to see some cute scenes filled with love!!! I'm curious to see how both scenes play out that we have been shown in the previews of Roberto and Chris telling her how they feel it will be very telling who she is feeling by how she reacts to what they have to say about how they feel about her.. AND I want to know what Chris is really saying! Stop giving me VO's of other people MF! Do you hear me?!?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3983679;
    He is cancerian he will be emotional when in love and is uncertain that his affection and feelings might not be return.
    i think he's a virgo -- if ali really is a cancer then their match is a really good one...

ETA: their look in these pics reminds me of a moment in their first 1-1 when roberto was describing the connection between his parents when he stopped talking and said "you look so beautiful..." and ali immediately looks away and covers her eyes "omgosh don't say that you're making me blush" and he says "your eyes, I'm just like wow..."

I'll post this in the roberto thread
    Last edited by emusha; 07-15-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

I've been trying to figure out how they could have been sitting in this setting...it looks weird to me!! she looks like she's turned all the way to face him from her sitting position to her upper back (which doesn't look like she's twisting around to face him) could she have her legs on his lap or something? this could be something they tried to hide from us by not giving us the front view and completely darkening the shot so we couldn't see how they were seated/were kissing etc...

After Ali tells Roberto 'you're a bit of a mystery to me right now' at the castle A&R were also holding hands constantly as they were talking or Ali was stroking his arm that was on her lap. that part is not shown clearly (my theory is that there's a reason we didn't get many front view shots that give us the whole picture or we'd get front view shots but only closing up on their faces)... their night time date with the cat showed how intimately they would sit together...and there's also an instant during their time on the baseball field where you can see Ali reach out her hand to the direction of his lap but it's zoomed in so you can't see it...

Team Alibeartito