Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Honestly, it is much harder to fake kiss than to really kiss. And for all we know the two probably want to really kiss and maybe are guided by TPTB that it would be a dead giveaway if they do, so they must hold back.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-11-2010 at 01:26 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3973971;
    I like who Allie is when she is with Chris. Sitting on the porch, there is a peace and a naturalness, almost an innocence about her. How does she feel with him? She's looking for a feeling...
    Isn't it funny how different people see things. When I see that sc it looks like she is visiting him in a nursing home.

She feels nervous, she may be wondering what to say when his whole family starts talking about his mother's illness and death.
    Last edited by blasie; 07-11-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: add text

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3974189;
    Isn't it funny how different people see things. When I see that sc it looks like she is visiting him in a nursing home.
    Gee - he has aged quite well then

Tho - she is the one wrapped up in a lap blanket LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3973971;
    I like who Allie is when she is with Chris. Sitting on the porch, there is a peace and a naturalness, almost an innocence about her. How does she feel with him? She's looking for a feeling...
    You just stole my thought !!! I was sitting here trying to figure out how, with two such great guys in the F2, I have such different opinions of their connections, and I finally got it. Both Chris and Roberto are great, the difference is how Ali is with both of them. I like Ali a lot more with Chris. That's why I prefer Ali & Chris as a couple. Nothing against Roberto, but I don't like Ali when she's with Roberto.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

She feels nervous, she may be wondering what to say when his whole family starts talking about his mother's illness and death.
    From the HTD description for Chris. Doesn't sound like she is going to have a problem to me.

Ali feels right at home with his family - as if she has lived there for years - and she is touched by some profound advice about life and love that Chris' father shares with her

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3974193;
    Gee - he has aged quite well then

Tho - she is the one wrapped up in a lap blanket LOL
    She looks happy and comfortable and she's beaming at him. Pretty sure they're not at a nursing home together.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Okay, replace the "nursing home" vision with the sc of them intertwined on the grass...does that one do anything for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3974248;
    Okay, replace the "nursing home" vision with the sc of them intertwined on the grass...does that one do anything for ya?
    Hell yeah, now thats's what I'm talking about maybe they are on the porch recovering from the grass interlude

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3974248;
    Someone stole their walkers.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I wasn't looking forward to my nursing home years but if there's someone like Chris there I'm in.

This is the time every season that I realize that body language is subjective and often interpreted through our biases whether we know it or not. It's too easy to fall into the trap of thinking if I prefer a guy then so must she. For all Ali says about being an open book I'm still having trouble deciding who she's really fallen for. It's easier to tell who's she's not into. I can see it with all of the f3 and really can't say for sure that it's one in particular. Maybe that means she doesn't pick anyone or perhaps it's being hidden by the edit so we'll be surprised at the ending.