Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fan

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3973699;
    No question she did grab his face. But take a close look at the kiss. She was kissing basically his top lip and he was kissing just under her bottom lip. Oops, they initially missed the lips all together.
    Well then I guess she just likes making out with Roberto more.....yeah no..sorry..don't buy it. With Roberto she acts like a horny teenager..with Chris, she is gentle, careful, thoughtful and sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3973696;

Aww, I loved this scene. He was so shy, yet you could tell how pleased he was that the bracelet made her so happy. She wanted to show him how happy she was.

I wonder if the whole "our relationship is going slow" aspect is that he's so tentative about reaching out to her and kissing her? It's like he wants to be respectful, but he's nervous and maybe she perceives that as him not being very interested in her?

Although the caps from next week of Chris and Ali in the tower look like he got over his nerves very quickly, and maybe that's the new side of him that she sees and likes.

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3973712;
    Well then I guess she just likes making out with Roberto more.....yeah no..sorry..don't buy it. With Roberto she acts like a horny teenager..with Chris, she is gentle, careful, thoughtful and sensitive.
    I notice this too a lot. She really is very gentle and careful when they're kissing, more bashful than usual and I love how she grooms him. Even if he's not the F1, I don't believe that she didn't like him and want to hang out with him in these clips.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3973712;
    OMG totally opposite. Roberto at least lets Ali catch her breath between kisses. Chris kisses like a groping, inexperienced 14 year old. He goes in and goes in and goes in. Ali has to touch his face to push him off to get a break.

There is a world of difference in their kissing style and experience. Chris's relationship maturity seems very stunted. IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3973754;
    OMG totally opposite. Roberto at least lets Ali catch her breath between kisses. Chris kisses like a groping, inexperienced 14 year old. He goes in and goes in and goes in. Ali has to touch his face to push him off to get a break.

There is a world of difference in their kissing style and experience. Chris's relationship maturity seems very stunted. IMO of course.
    Ali initiated several of those kisses. She has been a willing participant. I don't think she minds the way he kisses at all.

Thank you Love_me for the help with my Avi!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-10-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3973754;

Finally, thank you mamasue1966! It's amazing how everyone views things so differently regarding this show. I've seen Ali initiate kisses with Chris but then she ends up pulling away because he goes in too hard. Chris kisses like Kiptyn, it's not bad it just looks weird. Some think it's cute and genuine, k.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3973760;
    Finally, thank you mamasue1966! It's amazing how everyone views things so differently regarding this show. I've seen Ali initiate kisses with Chris but then she ends up pulling away because he goes in too hard. Chris kisses like Kiptyn, it's not bad it just looks weird. Some think it's cute and genuine, k.
    A little awkward for us to look at it, but maybe it feels so fine to Ali.

If everyone sees something different, are the editors not doing their job (there IS supposed to be a story in there somewhere, right?) or are we just an obtuse bunch? I just don't see how trying to evaluate the edit can be of use when everyone is seeing something different. I feel like there's just a bunch of random events, and then she picks someone. Or not.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I like who Allie is when she is with Chris. Sitting on the porch, there is a peace and a naturalness, almost an innocence about her. How does she feel with him? She's looking for a feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3973930;
    For me personally this season is just like Jillian's. The board is split with the Chris/Reid fans and then the Kip/Roberto fans. Favorites were picked again this season and everyone wants to see their favorite "win". With Jake's season it was easier to slueth and see the story through the edit. Very few liked Vienna or even Jake for that matter so it was easier to be objective. JMHO
    IA, very true. What's worse, at least on my end, is that we didn't know the ending to Jillian's season but we know the ending to Ali's season, and i'm still on here posting. IMO, everything points to Ali being single but a very, very small part of me would like to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3974030;
    Really?!? Have you been on a different board? lol. I guess it depends on how you look at it. To me, the edit points to her singleness. RS said that she was 100% single as well. Whether you choose to believe his information, is completely up to you. Cash has also given us similar information from her sources. I'm not as hopeful as others when it comes to the ATFR, I don't think there's anymore left of this story and if there is, I don't think it involves Ali with any of the final 3 guys. BUT, if you agree with Capegal then maybe you haven't been spoiled.
    Based on body language, edit, spoilers, caps and sources I do not know how the FRC will end. I do not know if she is single as of 9:59 CST on Aug 2 on my TV. That is the ending I do not know about!