Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

With all the talk and speculation of the cuddling with Chris. L, is their anyway someone can post side by side screen caps of that scence versus the scene with her cuddling on the couch with Roberto when she told him that Justin had come down to the house, almot immediately after that conversation she was explaining to Roberto she did not know what to do, and he they began to cuddle and he said he would have her back....i think it would be interesting to see those and have a body launguage discusion .....

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3929624;
    With all the talk and speculation of the cuddling with Chris. L, is their anyway someone can post side by side screen caps of that scence versus the scene with her cuddling on the couch with Roberto when she told him that Justin had come down to the house, almot immediately after that conversation she was explaining to Roberto she did not know what to do, and he they began to cuddle and he said he would have her back....i think it would be interesting to see those and have a body launguage discusion .....
    IA, I'd love to talk about how she cuddles with Roberto vs. CL. Gosh I really have no life, do I?!

Anyway, I think it may be a little early to go there because she and Roberto have had a whole day of cuddling and some at the RC but we've only seen one screencap with CL.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Maybe I'm the only kook to notice this but when Ali was laying on Roberto she had one hand on top of his hand and her other hand was between his legs!!! What does that body language say!

I will be happy to make that side-by-side screencap after epsiode 4 airs. That way both Roberto and Chris will have had thier 1-1 dates
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3929629;
    Maybe I'm the only kook to notice this but when Ali was laying on Roberto she had one hand on top of his hand and her other hand was between his legs!!! What does that body language say!
    You're not the only one, I myself had to go back 3 times to make sure I was seeing it correctly! She is obviously comfortable with him to have her hand so close to his "goodies"

It tells me she's into PDA and obviously thinks they are a good fit or whatever.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3929829;
    It tells me she's into PDA and obviously thinks they are a good fit or whatever.
    Do we have anything to suggest that her cuddling with Roberto is real but her making out with Kirk is just for show? I mean in the hot tub, not during the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3929873;
    Do we have anything to suggest that her cuddling with Roberto is real but her making out with Kirk is just for show? I mean in the hot tub, not during the scene.
    Tis True, if I remember correctly and if I could find the caption, I remember Ali having her hand on Kirk's leg in the hot tub or at least her leg on top of his in the hot tub.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Nope... You weren't the only one who noticed this... Ali and R both seemed pretty comfortable haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3928530;
    How did I forget Jesse? Did it seem more like pecks then actual kissing? Now I have to re-watch it.
    Any time you are looking for body language you should turn muting on. The sounds will keep you from concentrating on the body language. Try it you will understand what I'm suggesting.

It's easy she is making Roberto a very happy guy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-12-2010 at 07:42 PM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.