Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3954695;
    She doesn't look at anyone else that way except for him.
    I don't know about that, when Roberto told her he wanted to watch a lot more sunsets with her ...she looked up at him through her lashes with such a happy expression.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3955404;
    I don't know about that, when Roberto told her he wanted to watch a lot more sunsets with her ...she looked up at him through her lashes with such a happy expression.
    Yes and when she saw him at the first few cocktail parties, she would coo and murmur and fall into his arms, literally. Now all that is mostly reserved for Frank. It really is like she tried her best to put a stop to any feelings she was developing for anyone but Frank.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3955541;
    Yes and when she saw him at the first few cocktail parties, she would coo and murmur and fall into his arms, literally. Now all that is mostly reserved for Frank. It really is like she tried her best to put a stop to any feelings she was developing for anyone but Frank.
    It is all Chris Harrison's fault ... he told her to open up to love last episode so then she decides he is right and lets herself fall on her next date with Frank but she choose the wrong guy to fall for, Chris should have been more specific & told her who was there for her and who wasn't!!!!!!!LOL
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3955541;
    I also think she was in awe of Roberto from day one, so I wonder if she stepped back from him out of fear. She told him laughingly that she would have worried she wasn't pretty enough for him, so she'd never have approached him. I thought that was very telling for her reactions to Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3955562;
    I also think she was in awe of Roberto from day one, so I wonder if she stepped back from him out of fear. She told him laughingly that she would have worried she wasn't pretty enough for him, so she'd never have approached him. I thought that was very telling for her reactions to Roberto.
    It will be interesting to see if Ali cools off with Roberto and Chris on their dates next week after she just had her dream date with Frank. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3955552;
    It is all Chris Harrison's fault ... he told her to open up to love last episode so then she decides he is right and lets herself fall on her next date with Frank but she choose the wrong guy to fall for, Chris should have been more specific & told her who was there for her and who wasn't!!!!!!!LOL
    I can imagine that fireside conversation... "Ali, open yourself up to love. Uh...but not with him. [points to one picture of a guy] Oh, nope, not with him either. [the next pic] And definitely not with him. [the next picture]. Just ignore the guy with the fake glasses. Ahh, but HIM! [next pic] Yes, now he could be a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3955564;
    It will be interesting to see if Ali cools off with Roberto and Chris on their dates next week after she just had her dream date with Frank. :/
    I don't know but by the sc we have seen of her and Roberto...I wouldn't say she cool it with him..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3955632;
    I don't know but by the sc we have seen of her and Roberto...I wouldn't say she cool it with him..
    I know! Look at that smile of hers in my avi. I'll be looking at her body language, however, I'm not that good at studying body language, lol.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3954627;
    I agree. She seems to be lost in Frank...

This pic says it all. She just stares at him with so much .

No wonder she is so devastated when he bolts.
    Didn't she kind of gaze that way at Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3956084;
    Didn't she kind of gaze that way at Jake?
    I didn't really see her with Jake ever but he was yet another man who didn't love or want her and instead was obsessed with another woman.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City