Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3954627;
    I agree. She seems to be lost in Frank...

This pic says it all. She just stares at him with so much .

No wonder she is so devastated when he bolts.
    Poor girl she is smitten Watching that scene I couldn't help but feel bad for her
    Team Roberto

This pic says it all. She just stares at him with so much .

No wonder she is so devastated when he bolts.

Thank you so much for making these cupcakes. This is what I meant.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Those fake glasses have some magical powers, don't they?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

She doesn't look at anyone else that way except for him.

Very true, and sadly, I didn't see the same in him. I think he truly cares for her, but he's not into her the way she is to him. During tonight's episode, when he kept saying how happy he was to be there, etc, he kept shaking his head the whole time... it was in complete contradiction to his words.

So sad for her. No matter what, it seems pretty clear that she's devastated by this.

Ali's body language is more obvious than any other Bachelor/ette I've ever seen. It was so clear she wasn't feeling it with Craig. He had his arm around her and she just stood there uncomfortably like a statue. She has only initiated kisses with three guys: Chris, Roberto, and Frank. She has kissed Kirk quite a bit but he always initiates. Her relationship/date with Ty is really painfully awkward, especially compared to her time with Frank. And Frank is the only guy she is crazy about. She leaps into his arms, kisses him, says cute little somethings to him... Everyone else at this point is completely irrelevant, Chris and Roberto included.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3954716;
    Ali's body language is more obvious than any other Bachelor/ette I've ever seen. It was so clear she wasn't feeling it with Craig. He had his arm around her and she just stood there uncomfortably like a statue. She has only initiated kisses with three guys: Chris, Roberto, and Frank. She has kissed Kirk quite a bit but he always initiates. Her relationship/date with Ty is really painfully awkward, especially compared to her time with Frank. And Frank is the only guy she is crazy about. She leaps into his arms, kisses him, says cute little somethings to him... Everyone else at this point is completely irrelevant, Chris and Roberto included.
    Dean heavens, why am I getting a scary premonition of a Deanna-esque Ali, 3 years in the future, comparing all TB/ettes to her and Frank?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3944439;
    She did it when she stood and was introduced as the new Bette.

To me, this looks more like she's touching her neck -- where her thumb is positioned -- than anything. And neck touching is usually a sign of lack-of-confidence. It suggests the brain is processing something that is threatening, unsettling, or emotional -- all of which would definitely be in her head when being introduced, I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954720;
    Dean heavens, why am I getting a scary premonition of a Deanna-esque Ali, 3 years in the future, comparing all TB/ettes to her and Frank?
    Hahaha... I can definitely see that!

It's actually really sad in a way though. She sincerely said that she has never felt this way before. It's kind of heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3954716;
    Ali's body language is more obvious than any other Bachelor/ette I've ever seen. It was so clear she wasn't feeling it with Craig. He had his arm around her and she just stood there uncomfortably like a statue.....
    ITA -- her body language with Craig was so strong. When they were sitting, he had both arms wrapped around her, and she was sitting - straight forward, hands locked in her lap. Very uncomfortable. And when they were at the railing watching the fireworks, Craig was turned toward her - his torso and whole body faced her. Her torso/body always faced forward, it never turned to him.

And on the flipside is Frank. She is always touching him. When they were walking with her arm tucked in his, she had her other hand on him, fingers caressing his arm. She leans in toward him whenever they are next to each other.

The difference between her reactions to these two, specifically, is like night and day.