Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 940

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3944385;
    What about Roberto's ear rubs? Was he the only one that did that to her?
    We've seen it with Roberto at the Lion King. I'm definitely going to be looking to see if anyone else does it or if Ali does it to anyone other than Roberto. Shoot, maybe her ear itched at DWTS, but since the ending's a bust, it's something to look for.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3944402;
    We've seen it with Roberto at the Lion King. I'm definitely going to be looking to see if anyone else does it or if Ali does it to anyone other than Roberto. Shoot, maybe her ear itched at DWTS, but since the ending's a bust, it's something to look for.
    Does anyone have a screen cap/video of when she did it at DWTS? it seems like something weird to do while you are being filmed unless she was just sitting and concentrating on the show and not noticing the cameras

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3944431;
    Does anyone have a screen cap/video of when she did it at DWTS?
    She did it when she stood and was introduced as the new Bette.

    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    thanks IST! that is an interesting thing for her to do! hmmm

  5. #125
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    .............and Roberto did the same ear thingy? When was that? Sorry I missed that.

  6. #126
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944547;
    .............and Roberto did the same ear thingy? When was that? Sorry I missed that.
    Are you talking about rubbing Ali's ear - He rubbed her right ear while standing on the stage of the LK.

  7. #127
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Thanks ajd66, I missed that!

  8. #128
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944547;
    .............and Roberto did the same ear thingy? When was that? Sorry I missed that.
    Here is a visual.




  9. #129
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3944601;
    Here is a visual.



    Is this picture flipped? i only saw it in the sc thread but could have sworn it was her right ear he was caressing

  10. #130
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3944605;
    Is this picture flipped? i only saw it in the sc thread but could have sworn it was her right ear he was caressing
    Yes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.