Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Notice Roberto's not looking at Ali, but at the camera? Again, I'm telling ya, he's not that into her.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3944240;
    Notice Roberto's not looking at Ali, but at the camera? Again, I'm telling ya, he's not that into her.
    Did you see the US magazine website's body language professional's description of Roberto and Ali? I thought it was pretty funny!

"She's really got her arms around him tightly," Wood observes. "His facial response to her is a puzzled expression. His fingers are spread out like, 'Oh, am I supposed to touch you?'"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bloomers
    Wish I had thought of all of this…..Of course she is happy!

Quote by Appiah:

She's likely glowing because 6 months ago no one knew who she was and certainly did not care to take her picture. She was an anonymous girl from small town Mass., working a semi-crappy job in San Fran., and perpetually dating losers. Here she is a short time later and she is getting free trips, appearances on talk shows, new hair and clothes, $300k, etc. all for going on 2 seasons of a fake dating show. Why not be excited? She could not have achieved any of those things on a job she had literally just started selling ad space on Facebook. Seriously this time last year, she was twittering everyday about how badly she needed a new job. Now she is happily unemployed, has a bunch of money in the bank, and has people wanting to put her in magazines. Yeah, Ali is a savvy woman. She definitely got what she was looking for. Finding a guy would have been a nice incidental benefit but certainly not her main goal. (Bloomers’ emphasis)

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3940852;
    Does he not care that people's feelings were hurt in her charade? What does she truly have to be happy about?
    Short answer - No, she doesn't care.

A little more detail...it was all about Ali during Jake's season. She really was the Queen B**** in the house then. I think she and Vienna are a lot alike with Ali able to temper her "mean girl-ness" so she can appear softer and more likeable when she wants to.

I think she's truly happy now because she got exactly what she wanted - celebrity. From her body language during her photo shoot in NYC, she was very relaxed and natural. No self-consciousness or hesitation. She seemed to love her bit part (with spotlight) during The Lion King. She probably would have loved it even more if she'd done it solo

As Appiah said, our little Ali is savvy woman and knows how to get what she wants. But she still has to pay a price (afterall she's made her deals with the evil Fleiss).

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3944252;
    Did you see the US magazine website's body language professional's description of Roberto and Ali? I thought it was pretty funny!

"She's really got her arms around him tightly," Wood observes. "His facial response to her is a puzzled expression. His fingers are spread out like, 'Oh, am I supposed to touch you?'"
    I posted those thoughts around here somewhere way back when, in another thread. After looking at some s/caps, I noticed he does that alot. Its not the kind of flat handed hug, his fingers are spread, and just the finger tips are touching her body.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944300;
    I posted those thoughts around here somewhere way back when, in another thread. After looking at some s/caps, I noticed he does that alot. Its not the kind of flat handed hug, his fingers are spread, and just the finger tips are touching her body.
    I've noticed that about Roberto too. He's keeping some distance -- not completely in it physically -- keeping a respectable physical stance. Which is completely appropriate for where they are in their relationship right now.

I wonder if after it's all said and done, Roberto wasn't a little bit appalled about the whole experience. I wonder if he really knew the cesspool he was diving into.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944300;
    Yea, Roberto does have this persona where he's hugging her to be nice or polite. In turn, Ali sense his politeness and she's very polite towards him too.

So this is why I don't think their chemistry is so wild and crazy like everyone says they are.

I agree with everyone's posts. I think Roberto was overwhelmed/embarrassed at Ali's school girl attitude when she is with him, JMO and how I feel when I see them together. She's laughing and giggling, and he kinda stares at her with a huge smile, not knowing really what to say or do. He's being very polite, and professional if you will.

Its obvious she has the hots for him, but I'm not sure he feels quite the same at this point. She always looks down or away from him, he looks right at her, as if he's trying to figure her out.

ETA: I would be looking right into those gorgeous eyes, asking him direct questions and looking for any clues as to facial expressions, or some sort of response on how he feels. Its always in the eyes!

FORT Fanatic

She does look in his eyes and when they were on the dinner date they did talk and look at each other, her giggling could be nerves

What about Roberto's ear rubs? Was he the only one that did that to her?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3944385;
    What about Roberto's ear rubs? Was he the only one that did that to her?

Yes he is the only one who did that as we cans see, and then on dwts she did the ear thing too