Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3937863;
    We need to keep an eye on this to see if Roberto does this often. When Ali was on DWTS on the premiere night of The Bachelorette, she waved to the camera and then touched her ear. It almost looked like a signal of sorts. Could be something between the two of them?
    As soon as I looked at this picture it reminded me of the DWTS clip of her touching her ear, hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3937863;
    We need to keep an eye on this to see if Roberto does this often. When Ali was on DWTS on the premiere night of The Bachelorette, she waved to the camera and then touched her ear. It almost looked like a signal of sorts. Could be something between the two of them?
    Hmm, you're right. We will have to keep an eye out if Roberto caresses her ear often. He's really so affectionate with her all the time though that it was probably just one of the many things he did and not something she remembered.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think it maybe interesting getting a body language analysis on ali when she says she wants a family that fills her up with unconditional love when R asks her what she wants out of life. Her eyes were looking to the right and down I wonder if that means she's lying or telling the truth she is also fidgeting with her hands that are closed together

FORT Fogey

Wish I had thought of all of this…..Of course she is happy!

Quote by Appiah:

She's likely glowing because 6 months ago no one knew who she was and certainly did not care to take her picture. She was an anonymous girl from small town Mass., working a semi-crappy job in San Fran., and perpetually dating losers. Here she is a short time later and she is getting free trips, appearances on talk shows, new hair and clothes, $300k, etc. all for going on 2 seasons of a fake dating show. Why not be excited? She could not have achieved any of those things on a job she had literally just started selling ad space on Facebook. Seriously this time last year, she was twittering everyday about how badly she needed a new job. Now she is happily unemployed, has a bunch of money in the bank, and has people wanting to put her in magazines. Yeah, Ali is a savvy woman. She definitely got what she was looking for. Finding a guy would have been a nice incidental benefit but certainly not her main goal. (Bloomers’ emphasis)
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3940847;
    Wish I had thought of all of this…..Of course she is happy!

Quote by Appiah:

She's likely glowing because 6 months ago no one knew who she was and certainly did not care to take her picture. She was an anonymous girl from small town Mass., working a semi-crappy job in San Fran., and perpetually dating losers. Here she is a short time later and she is getting free trips, appearances on talk shows, new hair and clothes, $300k, etc. all for going on 2 seasons of a fake dating show. Why not be excited? She could not have achieved any of those things on a job she had literally just started selling ad space on Facebook. Seriously this time last year, she was twittering everyday about how badly she needed a new job. Now she is happily unemployed, has a bunch of money in the bank, and has people wanting to put her in magazines. Yeah, Ali is a savvy woman. She definitely got what she was looking for. Finding a guy would have been a nice incidental benefit but certainly not her main goal. (Bloomers’ emphasis)
    Does she not care that people's feelings were hurt in her charade? What does she truly have to be happy about?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3940852;
    Does she not care that people's feelings were hurt in her charade? What does she truly have to be happy about?
    Yeah, but what can she do it about? Everything was based on HER decision, and she did what she felt was right. If people aren't happy with her decision, it's not going to affect her in anyway. She's not going to stop living her life the way she is now just because people are upset from what she did on a show.

FORT Fanatic

Yep, she sure is the kind of daughter to be proud of-NOT

Love Me posted this cap today and I thought Roberto's body language was interesting. This is when Ali is coming to pick up Hunter for their 1:1. All the guys are happy to see her and Roberto looks, well, not so happy.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/...-21_025810.jpg

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3944188;
    Love Me posted this cap today and I thought Roberto's body language was interesting. This is when Ali is coming to pick up Hunter for their 1:1. All the guys are happy to see her and Roberto looks, well, not so happy.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/...-21_025810.jpg
    Jealous maybe?

Okay, thought I would try to search for the meaning of Roberto's stance. Here is what I found:

Self Hug
    This is when one arm is on a person’s side and the other arm is clutching their elbow. This gesture means that the person is insecure and they need security, that’s why they are hugging themselves to give them that feeling of security that they lack.

I never would have thought of Roberto as insecure. Britty, I agree with you - he was feeling a bit jealous!