Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3937554;
    I don't think I would call Roberto aggressive. I just think he's affectionate, alot of Latin men culturally are. I think Ali felt a certain ease, and comfort level with him right away. Plus, she's greatly attracted to him, it's natural for her and him.

When I think of Chris L I feel they kind of started out like he was a guy she'd run into and hang out with at a local pub and play bar games with, laugh and have a good time. Then, learning about his mother and family she came to see him as a good solid guy and was in awe of is sacrifice and the love in his family. However, they really weren't on a romantic level 'til the end of their date. Some of that was because she was sick, but alot of it was not. I also think the setting and music added to the romantic nature of the date. When your in a dream romantic setting being sung love songs you've dreamed about by your favorite artist you wantto get romantic with somebody. I think that lent to them getting romantic. The question is will that romance progress when she's not sick? Was she ready for their romantic intimacy to progress at that point. If she was then she be able to see it immediately in their next alone interaction. They should be more intimate than previous encounters even ina non-kissing moment. They essentially all day together with no one around. The bedroom itself was very intimate.

Honestly, what I got from their date was Ali putting Chris more in a friend zone than romantic partner. I felt bad for Chris because it was written all over his face that he really likes Ali. I got the impression that he probably spent half the date wondering when he should kiss her. I think he did miss the first few times and when he finally did kiss her it was awkward because he was probably pretty nervous by then, the second time was a little bit better. I think the level of intimacy between Roberto and Ali is so way ahead out of any of the other guys. They really do act like a couple already.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3937569;
    [/B]

Honestly, what I got from their date was Ali putting Chris more in a friend zone than romantic partner. I felt bad for Chris because it was written all over his face that he really likes Ali. I got the impression that he probably spent half the date wondering when he should kiss her. I think he did miss the first few times and when he finally did kiss her it was awkward because he was probably pretty nervous by then, the second time was a little bit better. I think the level of intimacy between Roberto and Ali is so way ahead out of any of the other guys. They really do act like a couple already.
    I hate to agree with this but I kinda am because of how physical she is with even Justin. Justin! The liar with the multiple girlfriends. She was doing her spoon snuggle with him but not CL.

In my worst case scenario for this season, Ali will realize just what an amazing catch CL is and keep him around much longer than she should have, hoping for that elusive spark before ultimately going with Roberto.

Not that that would be too bad honestly. I can't see it lasting but I also can't imagine the fun time Ali is going to have before it's over with him. Then we'd get CL for another 12 or more weeks giving interviews and his own show. Not too shabby
    Last edited by Alanna; 06-17-2010 at 03:08 AM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3937572;
    I hate to agree with this but I kinda am because of how physical she is with even Justin. Justin! The liar with the multiple girlfriends. She was doing her spoon snuggle with him but not CL.

In my worst case scenario for this season, Ali will realize just what an amazing catch CL is and keep him around much longer than she should have, hoping for that elusive spark before ultimately going with Roberto.

Not that that would be too bad honestly. I can't see it lasting but I also can't imagine the fun time Ali is going to have before it's over with him. Then we'd get CL for another 12 or more weeks giving interviews and his own show. Not too shabby

Chris will end up with the better deal out of all of this.

FORT Fanatic

In reviewing my tape I notice something. When Ali and Roberto met for dinner on the roof top they hug and in that hug she throw her head back while his arms are wrapped around her and lift up her left leg then pull her dress down. Can someone tells me what lifting one leg stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3936885;

I also noticed that when Ali is with Chris, the shots primarily focus on Chris and his reactions. When she is with Roberto, the reaction shots are mostly of her or from her view.
    I haven't read every thing in this thread yet so someone else may have made this point. Your observation cupcakes is spot on. And from an editing standpoint I have noticed that this is true of all or most of the time we see either Roberto of Chris with Ali. Think about it - this editing and point of view makes the average viewer think that Chris is really falling for Ali but gives the inpression that Ali is really falling for Roberto. No wonder so many are still confused. This doesnt just happen they have to film it that way and edit it that way. Very Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3936925;
    I think you are right on with this. The question that needs to get resolved in the rest of the season is which relationship develops the reciprocity in order to get to F1. In some of the screen shots, it also looks like that when Ali and Roberto kiss, Ali is the initiator and when she and Chris kiss, he is the initiator, which ties into the story they are telling so far.
    This exlains why we need to watch the whole season to decide what will happen. They may or may not change this point of view. And the editing so far is very well done. It has drawn the viewer right into the story they want to tell.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-17-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I really enjoy seeing the joy in both Roberto and Ali's eyes when they're interacting so far in the season. We see them giggling, smiling ear to ear, eyes sparkling as they look at each other and yet having a palpable chemistry and comfort between them - this does not look like pure carnal lust in my eyes but maybe I'm wrong. it's such a bummer that they're editing out parts of a couples interaction. with both of them being talkers there must be a lot they're talking about that is left out...

I am curious if the editing was completed before the spoilers came out?

FORT Newbie

Seldom post but have lurked for years. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed on SC 263 pics of Ali and Berto at LK practice; her head on his shoulder and he looks to be caressing her ear????? Am I the only who thinks that is intimate? I like both Chris and Berto both appear to be a great catch as far as what we are seeing of them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Toadmom1983;3937841;
    Seldom post but have lurked for years. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed on SC 263 pics of Ali and Berto at LK practice; her head on his shoulder and he looks to be caressing her ear????? Am I the only who thinks that is intimate? I like both Chris and Berto both appear to be a great catch as far as what we are seeing of them.
    Yes, I saw that - and yes, I believe either would be great for Ali -- we will just have to wait and see who Ali wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadmom1983;3937841;
    We need to keep an eye on this to see if Roberto does this often. When Ali was on DWTS on the premiere night of The Bachelorette, she waved to the camera and then touched her ear. It almost looked like a signal of sorts. Could be something between the two of them?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3937863;
    We need to keep an eye on this to see if Roberto does this often. When Ali was on DWTS on the premiere night of The Bachelorette, she waved to the camera and then touched her ear. It almost looked like a signal of sorts. Could be something between the two of them?
    Interesting........