Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: "US Weakly" The Backelorette (A Fun Feature)

Re: "US Weakly" The Backelorette (A Fun Feature)

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017802;
    IST, you had me laughing out loud!! Good luck in Vegas, put a dollar in the slot for me!!
    Thanks, I will! That gave me a thought for how to solve this mystery of an ending. When I leave (in about 45 minutes), I'll put three dollars aside and will find some dollar machine with a heart graphic. I'll put one in for each of the three main possibilities (in alphabetical order, lol): Chris, Roberto, Single

Whichever one hits something, we'll know, right? It seems as scientific as the rest of our theories this season. Hey, maybe Ali won't be the only one to hit the jackpot.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4017820;
    Thanks, I will! That gave me a thought for how to solve this mystery of an ending. When I leave (in about 45 minutes), I'll put three dollars aside and will find some dollar machine with a heart graphic. I'll put one in for each of the three main possibilities (in alphabetical order, lol): Chris, Roberto, Single

Whichever one hits something, we'll know, right? It seems as scientific as the rest of our theories this season. Hey, maybe Ali won't be the only one to hit the jackpot.
    !! That seems as good as any method! Be sure and report back on your findings.... we'll be waiting with baited breath!

Can't wait to hear all the pundits debrief on the aftermath Monday night!!

Dear Editor;

WHAT!!! This was the last issue??? How will I ever one-up my nosy neighbor again? I was so looking forward to your issue for the Finale (I was sure Ali would FINALLY smile on your cover.) But, I understand; paying [off] Chris Harrison made you bankrupt.

I want you to know that I've saved every issue. They are all tucked away in a drawer, and I won't use them to line the birdcage unless I run out of copies of InTouch, Entertainment Weekly and The National Enquirer. That is how much I value the reporting of the truth in your magazine.

I think you should pass the hat before The Bachelor returns, so you can be in print once again. I'm enclosing a dollar to help out.

Sincerely,

Arielflies

(Hey - 1ST - I think your pick-em strategy is sound. Find that dollar slot and throw in your bucks to see what sticks!)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm so tired Congrats on your wonderful magazine covers! I just LMAO!!!! It was good comic relief for the emotional roller coaster that is sure to come tomorrow!