Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969151;
    Ali and the drinking gives me pause like Jillian's did. But, Ali wasn't drunk when she's playing ball with Roberto.

I saw a bigger cap of the twitter pic. It does look like the couch that is in the hotel in Tahiti. What do you guys think?

I've never seen a smile so...so happy!
    Where did you see a bigger cap? Yep, we had discussions earlier about that picture and it matching to the couch in Tahiti.

He seems so happy in that picture for sure. I wonder if it was taken on an off day for Roberto when Ali was with Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3969155;
    Where did you see a bigger cap? Yep, we had discussions earlier about that picture and it matching to the couch in Tahiti.

He seems so happy in that picture for sure. I wonder if it was taken on an off day for Roberto when Ali was with Chris?
    It's in the caps only thread.

I don't think people know when it was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969151;
    Ali and the drinking gives me pause like Jillian's did. But, Ali wasn't drunk when she's playing ball with Roberto.

I saw a bigger cap of the twitter pic. It does look like the couch that is in the hotel in Tahiti. What do you guys think?

I've never seen a smile so...so happy!
    Atem, where have you been?!?! LOL. I thought the consesus was that it was the couch from bora bora/lcd (or is it tahiti??)...I think that's what Emusha stated in the screencap spoiler thread. What i'm thinking bc i don't want to get my hopes up, is that his twitter acct wasn't created by him, but perhaps by some douche trying to mess with the fans. The 5 people he's following seems generic. Yes Roberto wears a yellow bracelet, so let's follow lance armstrong or Roberto played baseball, so let's follow the mlb...and following ch and ali seem weird to me.
    Last edited by biglove44; 07-07-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969157;
    It's in the caps only thread.

I don't think people know when it was taken.
    Oh yeah. That's the same pic from earlier. We had a lengthly discussion about it in the screencap thread. Seems to have been taken while he was in Tahiti sometime.

I've been working! I couldn't catch up with all the posts that were mostly in the edit thread or a thread that had nothing to do with caps.

How would they get that pic though? Wouldn't it have to be someone that's close to him then?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969163;
    I've been working! I couldn't catch up with all the posts that were mostly in the edit thread or a thread that had nothing to do with caps.

How would they get that pic though? Wouldn't it have to be someone that's close to him then?
    I see! I thought for some reason that you were a part of that discussion we had earlier. Sorry!

It would have to be someone who has that picture. To me that can only be him, so it might just be his actual account.

That pic is for sure in Bora Bora and that makes me so happy, if he's using that pic as his twitter pic.

Hey, wait a minute. Was he sleeping on the couch? That looks like a blanket or something.

Could also be someone in production that has the pic. Remember last summer when we got to see a bunch of pics of Jillian (and maybe some of the guys too, can't remember) that were taken during filming by a crew member? I find it interesting too that it was someone who works for ABC that initially tipped our fellow member here that they know somehow.

Account could be set up by the show with the intent for him to use it later, if he wants. Either that or perhaps a relative/good friend set it up, and he gave them that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3969183;
    That pic is for sure in Bora Bora and that makes me so happy, if he's using that pic as his twitter pic.

Hey, wait a minute. Was he sleeping on the couch? That looks like a blanket or something.
    That's right, I thought it was Bora Bora.
    Last edited by biglove44; 07-07-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3969187;
    Could also be someone in production that has the pic. Remember last summer when we got to see a bunch of pics of Jillian (and maybe some of the guys too, can't remember) that were taken during filming by a crew member? I find it interesting too that it was someone who works for ABC that initially tipped our fellow member here that they know somehow.

Account could be set up by the show with the intent for him to use it later, if he wants. Either that or perhaps a relative/good friend set it up, and he gave them that picture.
    I think it's set up by him, and he won't post on it until the show is finished.......If he does end up posting something before then though, then maybe it isn't him who set it up. jmo I guess we'll never really know.
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-07-2010 at 10:14 PM.