Page 96 of 291 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3966753;

*Hopes this works* Can you all see what I posted above?
    It totally works for me in every sense of the word.

I have never seen such chemistry on this show. Jillian and Kiptyn looked as though they were making an adult film... no emotion. Ali and Roberto are either superb actors or they are smitten. He should write a book teaching the clueless neanderthals (I'm not going to mention any names) how to woo a woman.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3967586;
    It totally works for me in every sense of the word.

I have never seen such chemistry on this show. Jillian and Kiptyn looked as though they were making an adult film... no emotion. Ali and Roberto are either superb actors or they are smitten. He should write a book teaching the clueless neanderthals (I'm not going to mention any names) how to woo a woman.
    Thank you Cupcakes! That was a very passionate kiss...with some tongue.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3966990;
    I can't wait to hear what she says when one of the parents asks her, "Are you really ready for marriage? What do you want out of this?"

Yes, Ali. I'd like to know the answers to those questions too.
    I think Roberto's parents might instill just a bit of caution in Roberto and after Frank leaves, it might be just enough for him to decide not to propose... hence the outcome of Ali ending up with noone. I hope that doesn't happen, but I'm just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3967362;
    People that used to work with him are saying on his FB that he is a nice and genuine guy and he is as nice as he seems to be on TV.
    I saw that peacemar and thought that was great to know that Roberto is a 'nice guy', even Kirk said so. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3967602;
    I think Roberto's parents might instill just a bit of caution in Roberto and after Frank leaves, it might be just enough for him to decide not to propose... hence the outcome of Ali ending up with noone. I hope that doesn't happen, but I'm just saying...
    I think that's a good thing. It will be interesting to see how it goes.
    Last edited by atem; 07-07-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3966753;

*Hopes this works* Can you all see what I posted above?
    great job CC... but did anyone see the camera man in the little alcove behind Ali... it was scary at first.

edited to add, perhaps it was a bush blowing??? I need to get these eyes checked I guess. Didn't see any open mouth, but it was a good kiss!
    Last edited by latergator; 07-07-2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: added some thoughts after the fact ;)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3966880;
    So then why didn't Roberto respond w/ "Don't worry, I'm happy"? Instead he said, "Don't be too rough on her" or something like that.
    It might be the edit. Roberto might've said Ali makes him happy, but ABC might only be showing the next sentences...

"I have never dated a guy who treated me like Roberto treats me."
    I still think she picks no one, but this recent quote above reminded me of this:

My ideal man when I went in was someone funny and creative and quirky and smart. I don't think that those types of qualities that I'm looking for have changed. I think I just realized that there could be guys not like that who are also really great guys that I could be a good match with. It's more how the guy treats me. Is he respectful? Does he make me feel like I'm cared for and loved no matter what? I think those [things] are much more important than whether or not he possesses some sort of characteristic, so I think that's what I learned.

That's a good reminder cupcakes.

I noticed how she also said 'take care of us'...like a couple would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3966708;
    These comparisons are hilarious. Jillian is about the size of a small 12 year old while Ali looks like a giant who descended on the tiny town of Roberto and is trying to destroy its peace-loving citizens.

Uhh yeah, she's a little big for these shenanigans considering Roberto is only slightly bigger than she is.
    LMAO But Roberto is strong guy we saw that during the oil wrestling
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3967628;
    That's a good reminder cupcakes.

I noticed how she also said 'take care of us'...like a couple would say.
    She has said that with Chris too, at the NYC date she kept saying "Chris and I are really thankful" or whatever. I think she just does that all the time with whoever she's with, if she likes the guy enough. But it is cute, Roberto seems to be a decently nice guy and he clearly made Ali happy, at least for a little while, so hopefully this whole thing wasn't a complete waste of time for her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City