Page 95 of 291 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3966888;
    His dad is going to evaluate Ali to discover whether he thinks she is suitable for him, and Roberto is saying "Do it gently."
    I sure he will evaluate and question her and just like all the other parents concerned about their son/daughter getting hurt because (what) they're not doing the choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3966888;
    His dad is going to evaluate Ali to discover whether he thinks she is suitable for him, and Roberto is saying "Do it gently."
    That seems fair. I would think parents that are involved and loving will be concerned for their child. Seems like he has a nice family.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3966669;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.
    I never thought about it in that way. Good observation.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3966984;
    That seems fair. I would think parents that are involved and loving will be concerned for their child. Seems like he has a nice family.
    I can't wait to hear what she says when one of the parents asks her, "Are you really ready for marriage? What do you want out of this?"

Yes, Ali. I'd like to know the answers to those questions too.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3966990;
    I can't wait to hear what she says when one of the parents asks her, "Are you really ready for marriage? What do you want out of this?"

So when Roberto is talking to his dad Ali is inside talking to his mom right?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3966669;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.
    ITA, CSW

I have this to add also which proves to me that she has overcome her fears of not being good enough for Roberto. When they were kissing at the end of the date(on the steps), Ali states:

I thought Roberto was too good to be true, but I feel like he really is just that good. I realize Roberto could be the one for me.

I know it was only a VO, but it tells the story of R & A.

Based on this statement from Roberto on Uwire, I think his dating life may have been rather uneventful until now so I can see how his parents might be concerned about the unorthodox methods of finding love on TB.

In the article, Robert is quoted as saying:
    While the dates have been smooth thus far, Martinez revealed that his worst date took place when he was in high school. He was on a double date and the girl he was with cried because she spilled ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3967077;
    Based on this statement from Roberto on Uwire, I think his dating life may have been rather uneventful until now so I can see how his parents might be concerned about the unorthodox methods of finding love on TB.

In the article, Robert is quoted as saying:
    That article just quoted from what is on the ABC website.

People that used to work with him are saying on his FB that he is a nice and genuine guy and he is as nice as he seems to be on TV.
    Last edited by peacemar33; 07-06-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: add something

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3966990;

I'd like to know too. lol

I hope she's not as boring as she was at times on yesterday's show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3967382;
    I'd like to know too. lol

I hope she's not as boring as she was at times on yesterday's show.
    Oh, his dad will make sure it's not boring!

eta

It's interesting reading that some of posts from Ali's blog going off on her saying that Spanish is close to Portuguese. It was funny.