Page 94 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3966669;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.

I'm going to start following you around CSW, you and I are so on the same page.

The only two I see that Ali feels a strong connection with are Roberto and Frank. Last night, to quote Frank, things changed. Her date with Roberto, she was smiling the entire time. Her outfit wasn't too casual, her hair wasn't too messy. The other dates she looked like she was going over to a friend's house to watch TV (her attire and hair).

Thanks Cupcakes! Awesome skills......I would have no idea how to do this sort of thing, . I do see an open mouth kiss and it's actually more clear when you watch it in action for sure on the abc site in the full epi.

Great job cupcakes!

Starts with closed mouth then after she grabs his shirt open.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

I really don't see an open mouth kiss. Nope.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3966609;
    I agree. I think Roberto is getting the Kiptyn edit too. Jillian was all over him and constantly questioned if she was good enough. Exact same thing going on here.
    It was plain that Jillian wasn't into Kiptyn, at least to me...but Ali is all about Roberto, that's why she didn't give a heck about the other dates.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3966120;
    I did not get that Roberto Sr thought Ali wasn't good enough for his son from that one sentence.

It kind of sounded like he wanted Roberto to make sure he liked her & not to get caught up in the process of "fighting" over one woman. . I going to need to see more of the HTD.
    He said something like he wasn't worried about her, because she will be alright, he was worried about him...which means Ali is the one doing the choosing, not Roberto and he could get hurt.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3966840;
    He said something like he wasn't worried about her, because she will be alright, he was worried about him...which means Ali is the one doing the choosing, not Roberto and he could get hurt.
    I took it to mean: "As your dad, I KNOW she'd be getting a great guy, so I'm not too worried about that. What I want to know is: Are YOU getting a great girl?"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3966669;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.
    CSW I agree with you..very well said.......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3966860;
    I took it to mean: "As your dad, I KNOW she'd be getting a great guy, so I'm not too worried about that. What I want to know is: Are YOU getting a great girl?"
    So then why didn't Roberto respond w/ "Don't worry, I'm happy"? Instead he said, "Don't be too rough on her" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3966880;
    So then why didn't Roberto respond w/ "Don't worry, I'm happy"? Instead he said, "Don't be too rough on her" or something like that.
    His dad is going to evaluate Ali to discover whether he thinks she is suitable for him, and Roberto is saying "Do it gently."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3966888;
    His dad is going to evaluate Ali to discover whether he thinks she is suitable for him, and Roberto is saying "Do it gently."
    That makes perfect sense!