Page 93 of 291 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3966669;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.
    No one is brushing it aside but it loses its spark when you consider that she had a parallel storyline with Chris. She was worried there isn't a spark, then rolled around together and Ali resolved the issue. The real obstacle is that Ali isn't into these guys and doesn't want to choose a F1. As much as I'd like a happy ending with anyone, it's not happening from what we've seen.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3966682;
    Jillian and Ed

Roberto and Ali

Poor Roberto. Ali's too big to be jumping on him like that. I'll bet he didn't hold her up there like that very long. I mean, it looks like he's enjoying it, but it can't last long. Look at great big Ed and little bitty Jillian. And he's holding onto something for support.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3966694;
    Poor Roberto. Ali's too big to be jumping on him like that. I'll bet he didn't hold her up there like that very long. I mean, it looks like he's enjoying it, but it can't last long. Look at great big Ed and little bitty Jillian. And he's holding onto something for support.
    These comparisons are hilarious. Jillian is about the size of a small 12 year old while Ali looks like a giant who descended on the tiny town of Roberto and is trying to destroy its peace-loving citizens.

Uhh yeah, she's a little big for these shenanigans considering Roberto is only slightly bigger than she is.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3966708;
    These comparisons are hilarious. Jillian is about the size of a small 12 year old while Ali looks like a giant who descended on the tiny town of Roberto and is trying to destroy its peace-loving citizens.

Uhh yeah, she's a little big for these shenanigans considering Roberto is only slightly bigger than she is.

Quote from Alexxx (sorry, I don't know how to quote two people in one post.)

I was pretty impressed. He didn't even have to take a step back when she jumped on him.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Bwahahahaha! Stop it !!! My sides hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3966287;
    Look at her mouth in the first cap. It's open, not closed, lol. I am convinced that this was an open mouth kiss as well, and that is what I thought when I saw it the first time. Too bad the camera had panned away......

*Hopes this works* Can you all see what I posted above?

Great job, Cupcakes Cool slo-mo video.

I do believe that is an open mouthed kiss

FORT Fogey

That's awesome, cupcakes. I don't see an open-mouth kiss, but it sure looks like Roberto would like to chunk that glass of wine across the courtyard.

Hahahahaha!

She had no choice. The director said "Go in for the Bachelorette leg hug.....NOW."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3966753;

*Hopes this works* Can you all see what I posted above?

Thank You cupcakes.

Definitely open mouth kiss. WooHoo!!