Page 92 of 291 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3966187;
    When I see or hear that the parents are being tough with the one that their son/daughter bring home, on this show, it reminds me of Prince Lorenzo's meeting of Jen's parents and her Dad was showing him the shotgun.

The fans thought oh, oh and Jen was the F1. So you can't put to much into what the parents say, IMO.
    I agree here. Usually they show the clip of the family of the last couple of men/women in a negative view. Just to throw us off. What is throwing me off is Kirk and his edit. Hmmm..R we 100% postive he is going? Okay..Roberto and Chris I have it...

They did the same thing with Vienna, made us think the radar was not going to change on her but it did and she was f1.

I am just not convinced because of the edit that Ali would let Kirk go. Look at her pics...ROberto, Kirk and Frank in the top 3. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3966297;
    I love examining every inch of this s/cap! Yup her mouth is slightly opened in this cap.

What is that read mark on the column behind Ali? and is that Roberto's belt? not that it matters if its a belt or not. Just saying
    Yeah Ali was all over that mouth, and he was returning the gig...
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 02:31 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3966187;
    When I see or hear that the parents are being tough with the one that their son/daughter bring home, on this show, it reminds me of Prince Lorenzo's meeting of Jen's parents and her Dad was showing him the shotgun.

The fans thought oh, oh and Jen was the F1. So you can't put to much into what the parents say, IMO.
    IMO, Yes and No. Some things can be taken out of context like showing a gun.
    Rob's father's comment in any context didn't sound good. Usually that IS what they are thinking initially. Later they can come around for TV, or whatever...

Jake's(he's a jerk, but) family was right about Vienna-no class... Then they took it back for TV. I bet now they're back to their initial assessment of her

actually come to think of it Jorbo you may have a point... about the family but we'll see how it plays out because most times these incidents are red herrings...
    I've been curious about how Roberto's religious upbringing and family fits in with Ali... that may explain the snippet of the conversation we saw between Roberto and his dad. i wonder if his dad would be/ is strict about him marrying a good Christian girl... . just speculating at this point...

Jillian's meeting Ed's parents didn't seem like it would go well and it did...so, I don't get what the big deal is.

I just got done watching their date again. I did not count, but they sure kissed A LOT. Has she kissed any of the other guys on their 1:1 dates as much a Roberto?

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3966564;
    I just got done watching their date again. I did not count, but they sure kissed A LOT. Has she kissed any of the other guys on their 1:1 dates as much a Roberto?
    Reminded me of the Jillian/Ed edit in Spain. I remember being sad (Was a Reid fan) and thinking, yep, that's her guy. She can't stop kissing him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3966564;
    Jillian was always kissing Kip and YET she didn't pick him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3966608;
    I agree. I think Roberto is getting the Kiptyn edit too. Jillian was all over him and constantly questioned if she was good enough. Exact same thing going on here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3966608;
    Big, huge difference here, though -- Kiptyn had a static storyline -- Jillian always questioned whether he was too good for her AND she never resolved that. We heard Ali resolve that last night with Roberto.
    He is such a romantic and it's so, it's so sexy and it, and it makes me feel like this is a bit of a fairytale...and at first I thought, life isn't a fairytale, Ali. That's what I keep telling myself and I'm finally realizing that life may not be a fairytale but love can be and f I can have that forever, then I think I could have a great life.
    Not sure why everyone wants to brush aside what's being shown but there it is -- There was doubt, Ali worked it out, and Ali is ready to move forward with Roberto. Big, huge difference from Kiptyn.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Jillian and Ed

Roberto and Ali

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."