Page 9 of 291 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

I cannot imagine that Ali does not choose him! He's adorable! But his edit makes me think he'll be the new bachelor. The F1 doesn't have to be someone we all love but the new bachelor needs to be likable. Plus, I think Chris is acting like he won with the viewing parties and all.

This is a spoiler thread.
    Conversation about what he said in the first episode, what necklace he's wearing and how nice his eyes are does not belong in this thread.
    That kind of chat needs to be taken to the non-spoiler forum.
    Thank you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3921197;
    I cannot imagine that Ali does not choose him! He's adorable! But his edit makes me think he'll be the new bachelor. The F1 doesn't have to be someone we all love but the new bachelor needs to be likable. Plus, I think Chris is acting like he won with the viewing parties and all.
    I don't know. I think both guys are very likeable. It seems like they are presenting both as acceptable Bachs as well as F1.

Do we know anything more about RobTo's recent activity other than him training in Georgia?
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Does anyone know by Roberto being an independent agent for State Farm and having is own office, are they under any kind of a contract, or can they just change their mind and opt out? I just wonder if State Farm would have any say so in him being the next bach?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3921386;
    Does anyone know by Roberto being an independent agent for State Farm and having is own office, are they under any kind of a contract, or can they just change their mind and opt out? I just wonder if State Farm would have any say so in him being the next bach?
    I image it would be like what Ali did by leaving her job at facebook. I guess the money was more then she was making there. Is being the Bachelor pay more then owning your own buisness at Sate Farm?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3921394;
    I image it would be like what Ali did by leaving her job at facebook. I guess the money was more then she was making there. Is being the Bachelor pay more then owning your own buisness at Sate Farm?
    I worked for a State Farm agent in high school and he did very well money wise. Though he had been doing it for many years at the time. So I would think if he is just starting out he may not already have clients and it wouldn't be as big of a deal financially (losing out on money) for him to the Bachelor. It sounds like if he is just starting training right now that he could possibly take another break to do the Bachelor and then go back to the business and start it at that point in earnest.

What is Roberto training for?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3921619;
    What is Roberto training for?
    As reported by someone on the ABC site my understanding is that he is in Georgia training for the agent job. I don't know if that means he hasn't officially started the agency in Charleston yet? Some have speculated that maybe that is his excuse for time he may be spending with Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3921624;
    As reported by someone on the ABC site my understanding is that he is in Georgia training for the agent job. I don't know if that means he hasn't officially started the agency in Charleston yet? Some have speculated that maybe that is his excuse for time he may be spending with Ali.
    I thought that as well. Chris has yet to leave town...and Roberto hasn't been seen anywhere. So no one in the entire state of Georgia watches the Bach and no one posts at the FORT?? Something smells fishy to me.