Page 64 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3954468;
    I agree with this completely. When they show Ali and Roberto in the background they seem to always be laughing together yet they have stripped Roberto from having any sense of humor at all. They show him a lot making competitive remarks instead, like during the wrestling match and later needing to step up his "game." They're doing everything possible for viewers not to get attach to him so that there would be no controversy when Chris L becomes the Bachelor. Fleiss strikes again.

Well its way too late because currently on each of their fan pages on Facebook, Roberto is ahead of Chris. I think there are some who are underestimating the appeal of Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3954976;
    Well its way too late because currently on each of their fan pages on Facebook, Roberto is ahead of Chris. I think there are some who are underestimating the appeal of Roberto.
    Me too. But, it could also be a way to try to get in touch with Roberto when all is said and done! That guy better look out!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3955004;
    Me too. But, it could also be a way to try to get in touch with Roberto when all is said and done! That guy better look out!

HA! Hence the 'underestimation' of his appeal.

Had to bring this over from the sc thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3955459;
    he's so lost in thought and worried...

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3955489;
    Had to bring this over from the sc thread

he's so lost in thought and worried...
    When was this?

FORT Fogey

For selfish reasons, I would love to see Roberto as the next bachelor. I don't think they will give the spot to him because it might mean that they will have to cast women of different ethnic backgrounds. I don't think they want to shake things up like that. It is a shame that adding some color to the show would be a "shake up." But it really would be!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3955524;
    When was this?
    right when the group date card is about to arrive...guys are sitting around the table in the hotel room. frank is saying 'she's prolly thinking craig is a great guy, the kind of guy i want to hang out with but not the guy I want to marry"

FORT Newbie

this is reply to beagle. Ali and Roberto always seem to be having fun but they are hiding all of his good qualities because he would still the whole show by himself , even if he is a little shy. Fans admire him because of how he is carrying himself on the show, rather than how he looks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3956018;
    this is reply to beagle. Ali and Roberto always seem to be having fun but they are hiding all of his good qualities because he would still the whole show by himself , even if he is a little shy. Fans admire him because of how he is carrying himself on the show, rather than how he looks.
    I agree that he is carrying himself well on the show. So far he has not given the producers anything to go negative on him with. One of the contestants said that you would be okay as long as you didn't give the producers a reason to pick on you. Just like in this last episode, with all the stuff going down with Justin, did you see that Roberto was there, but had little or nothing to say. He could have said plenty, but it is on the cutting room floor - I know, but basically he said very little in this last episode to the camera.