Page 58 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3952249;
    Maybe they'll cut the cocktail party short to air the Jake and Vienna stuff? Then will still get to see the dates in their entirety.
    There usually isn't really a cocktail party once you hit the F4 or sometimes even earlier.

FORT Fanatic

Isn't it the protagul dates this week with Roberto? or is it turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3952271;
    Isn't it the protagul dates this week with Roberto? or is it turkey?
    Turkey, so the 5th would be Portugal, my bad. There may be a cocktail party.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3952302;
    Turkey, so the 5th would be Portugal, my bad. There may be a cocktail party.
    Actually, you are correct. I read in the episode description that Ali decides not to have a RC for this elimination. My guess is, based on what she said when Chris N was the only one going home, that she decided this since only one person (Craig) will be rose-less. I think she feels badly for the person in that position.

I think on Monday's episode there is no RC because of several factors, there are 3 dates: group, and 2 1-1. Then you have as CH tweeted 3/4 of the show taken up by the Justin scandal. Also, it looks as it Craig R gets the special time with Ali after the group date. I'm wondering if they have had some talk and at that point he may have wanted to go home anyway since he is the one let go.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

But, the Jake/Vienna interview is on July 5th, right? That means it will be in the Roberto 1 on 1 date.

The cocktail party is cut short when Ali cuts Craig - as she KNOWS ahead of time exactly - without question - who it will be..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3952383;
    The cocktail party is cut short when Ali cuts Craig - as she KNOWS ahead of time exactly - without question - who it will be..............
    Capers- I honestly think it was either roberto's date or Chris L's date in where she had her first inkling of who she wanted to take to the F2. I'm just not too sure she really had a lot of feelings for Frank after that because of her vo last episode where she said she didn't really care if Frank fell behind or not.

I just want to caution everyone not to take what we see in screencaps seriously. How many times have we seen a crying cap yet have it turn out to be something really different when aired live? That said, I think this whole frank thing will be overhyped and that breakdown will most likely be about someone else- either Roberto or Chris L. IMO.
    Last edited by kelad9; 06-27-2010 at 12:24 PM.

When is the interview? June 28th or July 5th?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3952435;
    When is the interview? June 28th or July 5th?
    I think it's suppose to air July 5th.