Page 55 of 291 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3951079;
    Also someone posted the VO by Roberto something about I didn't see that coming, and they were thinking it had to do with him at the FRC.

I am thinking (and I try not to much) it is when Ali tells him about Frank and she is so broken up. Maybe Roberto is thinking he is the one hands down and boom, she in one fell swoop takes his heart and smashes it against the surf.
    That would be very bad. We would not like that. No, we wouldn't.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3948972;
    I have been hesitating to say this, but I got a PM from someone who knows a contestant. This person told me that a lot of the guys were hoping for either Gia or Tenley.
    I believe that. Gia is gorgeous and sweet as pie and Tenley is pretty and men would want to protect her.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.
    That's sweet and I believe we are seeing the real Roberto. He comes across very genuine and sincere. The fact that he's hot, smart, and nice doesn't hurt either. It's nice to hear he is being edited for who he is.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-26-2010 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

My hope is he gets Ali's hints, and devours her with love...
    Your Regional Office is my Regional Office...who can I bug?

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Welcome Meatball and thank you for posting news of Roberto Perhaps maryhse and you can work together somehow to get some more information for us. How wonderful to finally get some news on Roberto and what an amazing young man he is. He just comes across as very special. Glad that Roberto seems happy....but we also heard the same of Reid and he broke my heart at the ATFR! I don't want to see Roberto get hurt by Ali, and I can not imagine with the their magical chemistry,( like I have never seen on this show before)....that she could actually walk out of his life?!? Hollywood aspirations or not....the Roberto's of the world do not come by very often. Thanks for posting Meatball and maryhse...and hopefully you can bring us even more news.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3951512;
    Your Regional Office is my Regional Office...who can I bug?
    PM Me.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3951878;
    PM Me.
    oooohhhhh!!! I am so excited...perhaps we will get some great news or any news of Roberto. Feel free to include me in those PMs. Just kidding! I just adore Roberto....think he is one of the greatest men ever on this bizarre show, and pray that he is OK! He is truly a standout and the chemistry with Ali is off the charts. I still can not believe she is supposedly so shallow as to go for Frank HUH, I despised him from the first second of his OTT introduction??? Really bad acting!!!!

I could accept a ChrisL.....but still would not believe they are magic, and he has been edited to me as sadly a bit meanspirited and insensitive to some of the other guys. Add to that also Cash's news beforehand that he was mean or a jerk to some of the guys in the house...(I don't have the exact quote she said during filming, but when I saw those posts recently, and she commented more than once about ChrisL being a jerk to the guys, or some such thing)....well, I took notice. ChrisL has seemed a bit meanspirited with his talk to and about some of the guys to me. Well I have seen it, but they seem to be hiding that now for some reason...because they want him as TB!!!! I still love ChrisL and do not want him hurt...I am just aware of his edit.

Anyway Roberto is just shown as a beatiful man, and his only issue with any drama is now addressed by Justin being a worse a$$ then he warned Ali about. They are all edited....but I adore edited Roberto....and can't wait for news of him...hopefully good. Thank you for sharing Meatball, and maryhse.
    Karey

Roberto has a wonderful screen presence. He has no problem expressing himself or listening to Ali. He seems perfectly comfortable with who he is. He was drafted into the major league but, for whatever reason, it didn't workout. Instead of using that as an excuse to slack off for a few years, he took a different career path to which he appears to be well suited. He makes a very commanding first impression followed by stories of personal accomplishment and experience. He is a risk-taker and a dancer. He looks as comfortable in a jacket and tie as he does in a helmet and harness.....you can dress him up AND take him out.

So many of the men who end up on this show either seem like they would be dead weight in a relationship... or they use this exposure as a springboard to launch a solo self-promotion that is the antithesis of a relationship. Like Jason Mesnick, I think Roberto has the relationship gene, but at the end of the day, Ali may find him to be geographically undesirable.....she did say she is a California girl now.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3951962[B
    ;]Roberto has a wonderful screen presence. He has no problem expressing himself or listening to Ali. He seems perfectly comfortable with who he is. [/B]He was drafted into the major league but, for whatever reason, it didn't workout. Instead of using that as an excuse to slack off for a few years, he took a different career path to which he appears to be well suited. He makes a very commanding first impression followed by stories of personal accomplishment and experience. He is a risk-taker and a dancer. He looks as comfortable in a jacket and tie as he does in a helmet and harness.....you can dress him up AND take him out.

So many of the men who end up on this show either seem like they would be dead weight in a relationship... or they use this exposure as a springboard to launch a solo self-promotion that is the antithesis of a relationship. Like Jason Mesnick, I think Roberto has the relationship gene, but at the end of the day, Ali may find him to be geographically undesirable.....she did say she is a California girl now.
    It's a shame that in spite of all those qualities Fleiss probably never considered him for the next Bachelor. They couldn't even mustered up an intro for him, afraid he might get a bigger fanbase than Chris and it's obvious they're marketing Chris for the next Bachelor. Nothing against Chris but why not give an equal chance to Roberto.

I don't understand this either, esp since it's high time the show had an ethnic Bachelor. Maybe it has somethig to do with Ali's choice at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3952007;
    It's a shame that in spite of all those qualities Fleiss probably never considered him for the next Bachelor. They couldn't even mustered up an intro for him, afraid he might get a bigger fanbase than Chris and it's obvious they're marketing Chris for the next Bachelor. Nothing against Chris but why not give an equal chance to Roberto.
    Do you think it was because Roberto turned it down? Maybe he wanted to go back to SF and made that clear before the season started if he wasn't the F1?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."