Page 54 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3950491;
    I wouldn't surprised at all if they cut it out - it would make sense with his edit he's mr. invisible-personality/emotions latin hottie

his edit has been as consistent with emphasis on his looks as Chris' has been about his mom
    They're trying to make people think that's why Ali didn't pick either of these guys when the reality is, she's just crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3950482;
    We still have never heard Roberto's quote about 'being surprised to be feeling so much for Ali so soon' on the air yet. I wonder when that happened? It's getting late in the season to be 'so soon'. Maybe they cut it out.
    Was that a VO or a PI? I guess it was a VO. I agree, we'll probably never see it because that would show too much depth in Roberto. I'm surprised they let us see him tell her that he missed her last week.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3950470;
    awww that is great to hear!! VERY HAPPY sounds great to me!! and ooooweee the man is definitely something gorgeous I'm sure he's gorgeous in person as well...and just overall a great person

where's the regional office??

so he was in the regional office for a week's training in Georgia? and then he's been gone since then and that was a week ago that he left?
    The Regional Office is in John's Creek formerly known as Duluth. And yes about a week ago.

There's an interview with Jonathan Novack in the Houston Chronicle today.

Q: Do you think Ali found love on the show, and whom did she find it with?

A: Out of all the guys in the house, I thought Roberto was the most stand-up, straight-up, great guy. He was a really solid dude, and she seems to see that in him. I almost wonder if that is going to be her pick. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950513;
    The Regional Office is in John's Creek formerly known as Duluth. And yes about a week ago.
    Welcome, and thanks so much for the information. We'd sure love to hear if you get any more! (But you're also more than welcome to join in the other conversations, too. )
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

My hope is he gets Ali's hints, and devours her with love...
    Meatball, Thanks for the information! It is nice to know Roberto is nice and doing well.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

Thanks for the info! I really like him, and it's nice to hear he is a nice person in real life as well. What little we've seen of him actually talking, he seems like a smart, calm, steady person. The baseball thing doesn't hurt either! I love baseball and appreciate men who love it too. So far, he's one of the most impressive people I've seen on this show over the years. Hopefully he will run, not walk, away from any offers to do The Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3950398;
    In light of recent events, he may be happy that he made it out of there with his soul intact! As long as he's happy
    My thoughts exactly! If I went on this show (which I never would, haha), I'd be happy as a clam if I escaped with my reputation intact. Thus far, looks like he will manage that. He's carried himself well and not given them anything to use to make him look badly, seems like. Smart man.

Oh, that's great to read! I'm glad that Roberto is in great spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3950472;
    I was on Team Reid all the way and was positive Jillian was going to pick him. He's happy and in love, and most likely it was because he was on the show. I can only hope for the same outcome for Roberto. Thank you for letting us know that he's happy and still looking good!! May only wonderful things be in his future.
    Me too, Dancer27! That would be the best outcome.

FORT Fogey

Roberto is simply gorgeous. And, to hear he is a stand-up guy is AMAZING. Love him...want him.

I hope he goes on to do some Hollywood stuff because I'd like to just keep watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3950491;
    I wouldn't surprised at all if they cut it out - it would make sense with his edit he's mr. invisible-personality/emotions latin hottie

his edit has been as consistent with emphasis on his looks as Chris' has been about his mom
    Also someone posted the VO by Roberto something about I didn't see that coming, and they were thinking it had to do with him at the FRC.

I am thinking (and I try not to much) it is when Ali tells him about Frank and she is so broken up. Maybe Roberto is thinking he is the one hands down and boom, she in one fell swoop takes his heart and smashes it against the surf.