Page 53 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

well that's good to know that our f2 are happy and in good spirits
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3950398;

In light of recent events, he may be happy that he made it out of there with his soul intact! As long as he's happy
    I agree wholeheartedly. I hope at the end Chris and Roberto look like the gentlemen they are and not crying in the back of the limo. Both of them are to classy for that act.

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3950405;
    Do you know if he's been leaving town at all?
    I can only say with surety that he was only in our Regional office for about a week, and that would make him gone now about a week. Where to I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950415;
    I can only say with surety that he was only in our Regional office for about a week, and that would make him gone now about a week. Where to I don't know.
    Could he be at another office? Ali has been out and about all week.
    Plug the hole! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

My hope is he gets Ali's hints, and devours her with love...

It's so nice to have you have you here. We finally get two great final 2 guys & it seems that out Bette's heart was somewhere else. Roberto does seem like a nice guy, but TPTB just aren't showing that part of him, they're too busy showing Ali infatuated with him. I feel sure that Roberto has had & will have women beating his door down. All of the guys in the house liked Roberto so I'm not surprised that he's as nice as he appears on our screen.

Better in person??? Where's my girl Diva?? Diva, I'm ready for that road trip.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

My hope is he gets Ali's hints, and devours her with love...
    awww that is great to hear!! VERY HAPPY sounds great to me!! and ooooweee the man is definitely something gorgeous I'm sure he's gorgeous in person as well...and just overall a great person

where's the regional office??

so he was in the regional office for a week's training in Georgia? and then he's been gone since then and that was a week ago that he left?

I was on Team Reid all the way and was positive Jillian was going to pick him. He's happy and in love, and most likely it was because he was on the show. I can only hope for the same outcome for Roberto. Thank you for letting us know that he's happy and still looking good!! May only wonderful things be in his future.

Meatball Thank you so much for the info on Roberto. I am SO happy that he is doing great.

Better looking in person WOW

Saffronsunshine Can I come on that roadtrip too

FORT Fogey

We still have never heard Roberto's quote about 'being surprised to be feeling so much for Ali so soon' on the air yet. I wonder when that happened? It's getting late in the season to be 'so soon'. Maybe they cut it out.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3950482;
    We still have never heard Roberto's quote about 'being surprised to be feeling so much for Ali so soon' on the air yet. I wonder when that happened? It's getting late in the season to be 'so soon'. Maybe they cut it out.
    I wouldn't surprised at all if they cut it out - it would make sense with his edit he's mr. invisible-personality/emotions latin hottie

his edit has been as consistent with emphasis on his looks as Chris' has been about his mom