Page 52 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948965;
    I read that once ABC contacts them, they show them the Bach(Jake's season) video with the last 4-5 girls and tell them it will be ONE of them.
    Based on that they recruits say yes or no, or have favorites, like Canada Chris wanted it to be Gia. Chris L wanted only Ali. Kirk wanted only Ali...
    I have been hesitating to say this, but I got a PM from someone who knows a contestant. This person told me that a lot of the guys were hoping for either Gia or Tenley.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3948972;
    I have been hesitating to say this, but I got a PM from someone who knows a contestant. This person told me that a lot of the guys were hoping for either Gia or Tenley.
    Do you know who wanted Gia vs. who wanted Tenley? That would be very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3948972;
    And in Jillian's season everyone wanted Melissa or Molly. In Jake's season everyone wanted Reid or Kiptyn. Not a big deal, doesn't mean anything IMO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3948973;
    Do you know who wanted Gia vs. who wanted Tenley? That would be very interesting!
    No, I didn't ask and to be honest, I didn't really think to ask. However, I am not sure that person would have had the depth of that info.
    I am not surprised at all about Gia considering her body and sexual allure, but I was a little surprised at Tenley. Even though she had been married, she still came across as almost innocent. Maybe that was her allure?
    That is kind of funny to me - two opposites!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

So Roberto filled out an application to be on the show because he thought Ali would be the next Bachelorette? Am I understanding that right? Was it Frank that cried (IMO faked) in his intro when told it was Ali?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3948850;
    Thanks for the information fabgirl

ITA, Roberto is one of a kind and it is sad that the edit is only showing him as having good looks, like it is a curse. You can tell in his PIs that he is a very genuine, caring, and sincere man(I could listen to his voice all day).

It is sad that he came on the show for Ali and she turned him away
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

My hope is he gets Ali's hints, and devours her with love...

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3950395;
    This is my first post so I hope I don't get skinned alive, but I have been told by people in our Regional Office that Roberto looks very happy, not to mention he looks very good. One lady actually told me she couldn't believe how good looking he was in person! According to people who have met him, he is the nice guy he is portrayed to be.

In light of recent events, he may be happy that he made it out of there with his soul intact! As long as he's happy
    Plug the hole! :nono

I don't think you are going to get skinned alive for mentioning Roberto's looks here.

Thanks for scoop on him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Do you know if he's been leaving town at all?
    Plug the hole! :nono

Nice to know he's happy for whatever reason. Maybe he's just happy that he's really good looking? haha