Page 51 of 291 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #501
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    so the 1-1 date with be in 2 weeks in Portugal
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  2. #502
    FORT Fan tinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    256

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948611;
    No Craig R does. The screencap were Roberto's arm is around Ali might be when they left the group to talk for a minute.
    I sure hope we get to see R & A interaction this coming Monday

    WE saw a SC from the Blue Lagoon, but never saw it on the show and only 20seconds of him at the RC.

    If she doesn't pick Roberto, at least let us see him on our TV screens

  3. #503
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3948834;
    Roberto applied for the show when he found out it was ali. This was in a
    magazine when his friends talked about how he was ready to settle down.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt that article say Roberto was excited when he found out it was Ali? as opposed to he went on there to go after Ali...
    Last edited by emusha; 06-24-2010 at 11:36 AM.

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3948834;
    Roberto applied for the show when he found out it was ali. This was in a
    magazine when his friends talked about how he was ready to settle down.
    Ali is runaway from him because of fear of being hurt, but yet she choses the same type of guys like frank. I hope that roberto finds real love with someone who will appreciate him beyond his outward beauty, he seems to be the underdog because of his looks, but he seems to be very caring and outing which is not being seen. Hopefully ali will wake up and see the true beauty of his character.
    I'm not doubting what you're saying fabgirl, and thanks for posting that info, but I'm just trying to fit the timeline. I'm wondering if there would have been enough time for Roberto to apply and get accepted within the timeframe that Ali was confirmed as the next bachelorette.

  5. #505
    FORT Fan tinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    256

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3948834;
    Roberto applied for the show when he found out it was ali. This was in a
    magazine when his friends talked about how he was ready to settle down.
    Ali is runaway from him because of fear of being hurt, but yet she choses the same type of guys like frank. I hope that roberto finds real love with someone who will appreciate him beyond his outward beauty, he seems to be the underdog because of his looks, but he seems to be very caring and outing which is not being seen. Hopefully ali will wake up and see the true beauty of his character.
    Thanks for the information fabgirl

    ITA, Roberto is one of a kind and it is sad that the edit is only showing him as having good looks, like it is a curse. You can tell in his PIs that he is a very genuine, caring, and sincere man(I could listen to his voice all day).

    It is sad that he came on the show for Ali and she turned him away

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3948843;
    I'm not doubting what you're saying fabgirl, and thanks for posting that info, but I'm just trying to fit the timeline. I'm wondering if there would have been enough time for Roberto to apply and get accepted within the timeframe that Ali was confirmed as the next bachelorette.
    to be fair - Chris L has from the beginning been praised for having gone on to go after Ali so if this is true the timeframe was short then that would apply to both of them. most likely they were told it is between a select 4 people from Jake's show

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3948855;
    to be fair - Chris L has from the beginning been praised for having gone on to go after Ali so if this is true the timeframe was short then that would apply to both of them. most likely they were told it is between a select 4 people from Jake's show
    I don't know where to find it, but somewhere on here is a post on how Chris L came to be on Bette. He did not apply to go on there for Ali. Someone they were doing landscaping work for took a photo of Chris L & sent it into the TPTB. I don't know if it's true, or how long ago it happened. Supposedly, the woman took the photo of Chris L because she thought he was the most gorgeous thing she's ever seen. Ali may have just lucked out that TPTB picked Chris to be on her season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3948869;
    I don't know where to find it, but somewhere on here is a post on how Chris L came to be on Bette. He did not apply to go on there for Ali. Someone they were doing landscaping work for took a photo of Chris L & sent it into the TPTB. I don't know if it's true, or how long ago it happened. Supposedly, the woman took the photo of Chris L because she thought he was the most gorgeous thing she's ever seen. Ali may have just lucked out that TPTB picked Chris to be on her season.
    That is the story that the lady who posted on here told about herself in reference to Chris. I think - and I am thinking here - that I remember maybe Chris was shown some video which would make his remarks about Ali (in the hallway, etc.) believable. However, it still doesn't mean he applied for Ali - if the poster's remarks are true.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  9. #509
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3948908;
    That is the story that the lady who posted on here told about herself in reference to Chris. I think - and I am thinking here - that I remember maybe Chris was shown some video which would make his remarks about Ali (in the hallway, etc.) believable. However, it still doesn't mean he applied for Ali - if the poster's remarks are true.
    I see it this way too. Putting two and two together I think that maybe that story about him getting his picture taken on a job to apply is true. Then when he knew the few from Jake's season that were possibilities and he saw some of that season that out of that group Ali was the one he wanted, but the application wasn't for Ali.

  10. #510
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3948869;
    I don't know where to find it, but somewhere on here is a post on how Chris L came to be on Bette. He did not apply to go on there for Ali. Someone they were doing landscaping work for took a photo of Chris L & sent it into the TPTB. I don't know if it's true, or how long ago it happened. Supposedly, the woman took the photo of Chris L because she thought he was the most gorgeous thing she's ever seen. Ali may have just lucked out that TPTB picked Chris to be on her season.
    I read that once ABC contacts them, they show them the Bach(Jake's season) video with the last 4-5 girls and tell them it will be ONE of them.
    Based on that they recruits say yes or no, or have favorites, like Canada Chris wanted it to be Gia. Chris L wanted only Ali. Kirk wanted only Ali...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.