Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281282283284285286287288289290291
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3995746;
    Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to quote two posts at the same time.

That suitcase sure looks so similar to Roberto's suitcase but I think that maybe the show provides some stuff the the lead and the contestants? Hmm...I'd better go find the screencap of Roberto's suitcase pronto. Wouldn't it be funny that she accidentally packed her clothes in Roberto's suitcase and came out in public?
    When Ali was leaving LA to to to Tahati, she was packing a red suit case. Check that picture out if we have it. It is rather strange that Roberto also had a red suit case, I believe. Oh well - she must pack a few cloths for the next two weeks anyway. (just kidding)

Also, when Roberto was packing to leave for the Islands, I thought he had a black suitcase as well - it was the one where he put the Lion King CD/DVD in.
    Last edited by ajd66; 07-21-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3995771;
    The suitcase could have been part of the "prize" package they all get when they go on the show. The guys may have gotten watches, sunglasses, etc.

That's what I tought too. But I would think Ali will have something different. Not the same stuff the guys got, eh? --- just my wishful thinking that it's HIS suitcase --
    Team ROBERTO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3995711;
    I would like to know about that apartment she has in San Jose. She was seen moving some clothes into a friends place yesterday in LA. Where those pictures posted?
    I just put the photos in the media thread since they are mainstream media news photos. They don't say she's moving in, but pulling up to a friend's house (and she's sure got a lot with her, but it mostly seems to be clothes and fit in her car.)

As to the apartment addresses, we aren't allowed to post that stuff here and I purposefully have not and would not. It is publicly available information through commercial companies that sell it and is not necessarily free or on the internet.

Because public records databases are not completely accurate (changes may not be recorded) I have put the information in the spoiler section rather than the sleuthing section. No one should take it as gospel, it's just another clue to the puzzle, which is what we're searching for.

Just checked the video of Roberto putting his suitcase down by the door before his date in Week 3. It looks so much like Ali's suitcase. I just think that the show gave them these things.
    Team ROBERTO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3995782;
    Could they have all received red suitcases as part of their freebies/gift bag type stuff?

ETA: Sorry, Saffron Rose made the same suggestion. I was writing and didn't see it.
    Perhaps but Chris has totally different suitcase (it's black and soft, not a hard shell).

ETA: Ali's & Roberto's are exactly the same.

Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 07-21-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3995779;
    I just put the photos in the media thread since they are mainstream media news photos. They don't say she's moving in, but pulling up to a friend's house (and she's sure got a lot with her, but it mostly seems to be clothes and fit in her car.)

As to the apartment addresses, we aren't allowed to post that stuff here and I purposefully have not and would not. It is publicly available information through commercial companies that sell it and is not necessarily free or on the internet.

Because public records databases are not completely accurate (changes may not be recorded) I have put the information in the spoiler section rather than the sleuthing section. No one should take it as gospel, it's just another clue to the puzzle, which is what we're searching for.
    I'm not the one who asked for the address and I never said she was moving in permanently. I said she was moving clothes to a friends place and it looked like she was staying for awhile.

Yes the pics should be in media, my bad.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3995788;
    Perhaps but Chris has totally different suitcase (it's black and soft, not a hard shell).
    I never noticed Frank with a red suitcase either. Did any of the other guys besides Roberto have one, because already with 2 F3 guys without a red suitcase, I think we can dismiss the gift from ABC thing. Verdy interesting indeed. Thanks for whoever first picked up on this. Thanks also to whoever it was that found out Roberto's roommates, are looking for roommates. Well done!
    Karey

Have the sluethers quit sluething. I mention this once before. There's a PI of Roberto in that black shirt, with the background of what looks like a red curtain and flowers, they showed it during his time with Ali at the RC when she told him Justin had came over to her place, this is the same shirt he's wearing in the scene of him and Ali laying on a bed and he looks upset. There is a PI of Chris with the same background, he has on the shirt that he wore on his FD with Ali, the plaid shirt. It couldn't have been in Bora Bora. When I saw that PI, I noticed he looked a little upset, not smiling like he normally is.

These look like same suitcases they've had as swag before...made by Heys.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

We are closing this thread for a little cleanup.

Please remember that just because something is available in public records does not mean we allow you to post them here.

If what you are posting is stalkerish you are crossing the line, and risk being banned from FORT permanently. If you have doubts on where this line is ASK a staff member. Consider yourself forewarned.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob